Ahhhh! Sociology!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I would have been very sad if I had just taken one class, it was my major in college. I took a LOT of soc classes.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I started a sociology major, then I changed to something that could actually make me money, then I changed to art and the sociologists are all laughing and pointing now.

I love this photo! You have fantastic handwriting.

Airn

I really wanted to major in it.... but I can't justify it. Not as far as using it in the real world and not in my area. Going for secondary education instead. Trying to cover as many subjects as possible! Although, for me, soc depends a lot on the teacher. (As it does with a lot of subjects.) My college teacher kind of sucked. My high school teacher was amazing.

What's the assignment about?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I started a sociology major, then I changed to something that could actually make me money, then I changed to art and the sociologists are all laughing and pointing now.

That's why I'm changing my major when I go back, I don't have the money nor the smarts to make it to a PhD and anything less than that doesn't mean much in this field :/

I miss soc classes so much though.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Why thank you! I only ever use handwriting .. I think I'm the only person on earth. :p

What's the assignment about?
I'm studying for tomorrow's midterm .. well 'studying' because as you can see it's not all that productive. :p

(I have actually been studying all weekend so hopefully I should do alright)

Members online

No members online now.