Wow, you have NOTHING better to do?

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...ing_in_public_.html?wpisrc=twitter_socialflow

Disclosure: I don't grocery shop in my PJs. I was raised to think that was uncivilized at best, and indecent at worse. I've been known, however, to get the mail (from my mailbox) in my PJs, and pick Mike up from places in my PJs. I'm trying to imagine a cop stopping in front of my house while I'm getting my mail and ticketing me . .. for wearing PJs . . .

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
i own a pair of harem pants. they apparently look like pyjama pants to some people, but they aren't. actually i grabbed them in the business casual section of H&M. i wonder if they'd fall under that, or if they'd need to be covered in cupcakes or polar bears or something.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Disclosure: I don't grocery shop in my PJs. I was raised to think that was uncivilized at best, and indecent at worse.
I do. But there's a difference between rolling out of bed and wearing rumpled sleepwear, and changing into pyjama bottoms specifically and getting errands done. I do the latter.

Saeleofu

I have to wonder, why not go after the pants-hanging-off-the-ass first. They're infinitely more unattractive. Crack kills.
NO ****!!! :hail: :hail:

I wear PJs to the store on lazy/cold days, but I throw a pair of jeans and a sweater over them, then take the real clothes off when I get home. I do wear pajamas to work on the weekends in the morning because I'm the only one there, and I just go back to bed when I get home anyway.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I am sooo not above wearing PJs in public lol. I don't make a habit of it but if it's early in the morning and I'm tired, eh I don't care. Black Friday is the perfect occasion for shopping in PJs.

Banning that is just silly.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Wow, I've taken Miles out to pee many a time in my pajama pants. Just picture me standing there outside the apartment building saying "MILES GO TO THE BATHROOM ALREADY, IT'S COLD!!" while wearing my red flannel pajama pants with the penguins. :p

There go the pajama jeans :rofl1:

I have to wonder, why not go after the pants-hanging-off-the-ass first. They're infinitely more unattractive. Crack kills.
Several places have. Possibly including this area, but I can't find a source at the moment. Seems like NW Louisiana likes these laws.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
This is a classic case of "look at the monkey" meanwhile other stuff probably needs to be done.

I once was at a grocery store when a man wearing assless chaps walked in. o_O But even despite that I would still rather that than passing pointless laws about wearing PJs in public.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
This is a classic case of "look at the monkey" meanwhile other stuff probably needs to be done.

I once was at a grocery store when a man wearing assless chaps walked in. o_O But even despite that I would still rather that than passing pointless laws about wearing PJs in public.
Assless chaps can only be considered "PJs" by an extremely err . . . interesting definition of the term . . . based solely on the fact that both are usually used in activities that involve beds.

Members online

No members online now.