She is Here!!!!

:) Hi Guys,

We got our little girl and we named her Heidi and as soon as I know how to work the digital camera ! :confused: I will send a picture . Take care Peacekeeper :D

You had to wait longer to pick your new baby up, too, didn't you? I know how hard that is, we had to wait a couple of weeks longer than we wanted to pick Kharma up, too. How is your older Sheltie taking to her?

It was so funny watching Kharma and Shiva when we first brought Kharma home. Kharma's bloodlines are the same as our first Fila, Buffy's, and Buffy was a much more dominant than Shiva is, so Kharma just toddled right in and took over. She took over Shiva's food, her toys (Kharma takes them and hides them), her spot on the couch, and Kharma's not the least bit afraid of Shiva, even though Shiva outweighs her by at least 90 pounds! Kharma refuses to give up her belly or make any other submissive gestures toward Shiva. And Shiva doesn't mind in the least; she is without a doubt one of the sweetest creatures I've ever known. She tries to share everything she has with Kharma and just watches her benignly when the little monster steals her things. Shiva just goes and gets them later. We are so proud of her; when it's time to breed her she's going to be an exceptional mother.

Bimmer's another matter completely, though. Kharma's got all the respect in the world for him, and it's a good thing since she's going to to be over twice his size when she's grown!

I can't wait to hear all about Heidi's adventures with her new family!

Hi Renee75il,

Heidi is a joy so far, she and Scooter are getting along and She is getting along with the cats too though. I think the older one Mooch is just watching her and and trying to see what she is all about and when she gets out of control he will put her in her place, it is really funny to watch. I will update when I can. Take care Peacekeeper.

Members online

No members online now.