A dog like #afd#'s, is that what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was already like 9 pages long when I saw it ,I started to over react of course, and started a new thread when I couldn't PM. I'm BAD.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Dont feel bad Fruitness for getting PO at first. I admit I did too. I think we all kinda went, woah... just gotta let stuff like this slide off your back.

And yes, your fruitness now. I have dubbed you fruitness and it shall be.

the thread started with my name...did it do the same with every one else's also? I'm confused....
Yup. The OP has some handy-dandy little code that makes it so you see your own name (or whatever name you are currently signed in under) as the topic of the thread. Fancy, huh?

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Yes but I did react to it but do not think I over reacted. But that may be because I happen to have a very explosive temper and when I am personally attacked like I thought I was here I went off. The basic idea of the joke is funny but the content was just wrong. The op could have went with a more gentle theme. Sorry folks but this one I am not going to just shrug off and laugh about. It was not funny !!!!! A joke ( if that is what you call it ) Is not funny when it attacks or belittles you or the ones you love. That is an attack not a joke. Jokes are funny not meant to hurt your feelings or make you look or feel small and inept. That is my take on it and I will stand by it. I AM NOT LAUGHING.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Edit: Saje, do you keep deleting your posts, or is my computer screwed up so I can only see your posts once? And then they go away??
Posts that have given the "joke" away keep getting deleted. The second post in the thread was me saying it was only code making everyone's names show up. I've posted a couple times saying it was just code, and they've all been deleted. Since posts keep getting deleted in the thread, this must be the work of a moderator.

I fail to see the April Fool's Day humor in this one. It's just beyond stupid, and not even remotely funny. Having everyone log in and think they're banned? Probably would have been funny. Personally attacking everyone through the use of code? Only someone with a failing sense of humor could find that funny.

shazbot

not so newby
I'm thinking the MOD's should just delete this thread period. I was way beyond pissed when I saw this. For any one to say my dogs are awful and that I'm an awful person is bs and not funny in the least. Joking is one thing but attacking a person's character is another...

When I saw this, " A Dog Like Benjiyorkiepoo's, is that what you want?"
I was about to flip. I got so mad when I read that first post.
NO ONE has the right to even play such a sick joke on anyone. Especially about their dogs.
This should be deleted NOW!:mad:

Dreeza

wait, you think its a mod??

I dont think thats a funny april fool's joke either...

I was really hurt when i read it..the only reason i realized it was a joke, was b/c ppl were getting all defensive about their own dog's...so it only made sense that everyone was seeing their own name.

Its not funny, cause few people fail to realize what we have gone through with Oakley, and why he wears the shock collar...i thought thats what this was attacking...its a very sensitive spot...

Julie

I am back again.
I'm thinking the MOD's should just delete this thread period. I was way beyond pissed when I saw this. For any one to say my dogs are awful and that I'm an awful person is bs and not funny in the least. Joking is one thing but attacking a person's character is another...
Oh... Calm down... The more I read this, the funnier it gets. Everyone getting in an uproar....Over a big ole joke.. :D

Saje

Island dweller
I deleted my own post because I felt I should get a confession before I outted anyone. IPs are funny things. Although, I am convinced I know who is behind it :p

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Well if this is a mod that did this I may want to rethink my wanting to be a member. Mods are expected to have some class and stop the trash. Again I think we are owed an apology and the Chicken needs to come forward and take their lumps. We all had to take are lumps having this trash posted now step up and take yours. Sorry but the longer the op lurks and does not step up the more p.o.ed I am getting. This is not funny !!!!

shazbot

not so newby
Oh... Calm down... The more I read this, the funnier it gets. Everyone getting in an uproar....Over a big ole joke.. :D

It's not funny in the least...there are quite a few in here who feel the same as I do.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
wow--look what I missed while I was singing "just a spoonful of sugar",and was too busy pampering my poochies, preparing their steak breakfast, and all. :yikes: :lol-sign: Have to say, it caught my eye--and yes, I raise my kids and my dogs with similar attitudes--now, here's your sugar, take your medicine!!:lol-sign:

In this person's profile it says they just joined TODAY. So it could most deffinatley be a mod that didnt want people to know it was them.
It is NOT funny and I agree with Aussie Red, Mods ARE supposed to be the people that stop the problems, not make them. If this IS a mod I am ashamed to call myself a member of this place ;(

Dont feel bad Fruitness for getting PO at first. I admit I did too. I think we all kinda went, woah... just gotta let stuff like this slide off your back.

And yes, your fruitness now. I have dubbed you fruitness and it shall be.
COOL can that be attached to my siggy like everyone else has has " I've been frosted? Just the part where you say " I have dubbed you Fruitness and it shall be ":D

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Wow guys.....

Its April Fools Day... you didnt expect to be taken thru the ringer today??
I think everyone just needs to chillax and take a couple steps back from this thread.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
HAHA

Yes, Fruitness of fruity goodness. Or maybe we could go for something like Fruit by the Foot. Are you fruitness by the foot? *random today*

You are my fruitness and you shall be mine. My fruitness ( so stealing similiar lines from Finding Nemo)

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Wow people are blowing this way out of proportion.

I think it is kind of funny...

when I first saw it, I was honored that someone would use my dogs as the example of spoiled:D

It is April Fools Day... calm down.

Elissa

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Don't take an april fools joke seriously honestly..i use to mark mustaches on my children while they were asleep and laff at them when they woke up and laffed at each other..tis all in fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.