Puzzle's adventure

Well, Puzzle just jumped out of a second storey window. He's given to cases of the "kitty crazies" and was running around as usual, when he jumped off the back of the chair and went straight through the screen! :eek: I couldn't believe it! I ran downstairs and out into the garden in bare feet, and I could hear him hollering from the middle of the thorn bush that grows under the window. The poor thing is scared to death of being outside anyway, and I'm sure that drop into the poke-bush didn't help. Well I didn't know if he was impaled on a branch or all full of broken bones or what, so concerned mommy that I am, I charged straight into the middle of the bush in my shorts, tank top, and bare feet. I broke a few of the branches so I could get down to where he was. I finally found him and grabbed him, and brought him back inside. He seems none the worse for the wear, but I took a pretty serious beating. I think we're both going to take a nap and calm down. Let the adrenaline wear off. :cool:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Oh no!!!! Are you both ok?!! These pets only do it to worry us sick, i'm convinced of it!! Rest assured he won't be doing it twice! ;) Hope you are both recovering well!! :D

Sounds like a fun 5 minutes, hope you both recoverred.

My lil sisters cat has never been an outdoor cat, last time I was down there I left the door open to the garage to long and he scamperred in there as we drove off. We came back and he was sitting in the center of the garage scared and staring out the door. He was very happy to get back inside. Erp routinely drops ou of my window its only an 8 foot drop, it really freaks the dogs out.

Saje

Island dweller
Jamie's cat fell out the second story window last week while I was there! she was so stunned and in shock. she couldn't walk straight or hold her head up for awhile. I thought she was really hurt. Her eyes were dilated and her breathing was wheezy. But then she jumped onto the floor and started to walk around shakily. We wrapped her in a blanket and she slept it off.

Well, fortunately Puzzle's made out of rubber. :) I think the whole thing shook me up a lot worse than it did him. I'm just glad he's okay!

So, Puzzle is actually a Tigger!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are Wonderful Things!
The head is made out of rubber,
The tail is made from a spring!

. . . Mouse, seeing that Puzzle was watching "Peter Pan," convinced the unsuspecting feline that Pixie Dust was the same thing as litter dust, and Puzzle, believing that any cat might fly with a liberal application of Pixie Dust, decided to explore a brave new methodology for catching that pesky Blue Jay. After making sure his box was relatively clean, Puzzle rolled and wriggled until he was thoroughly coated with Pixie Dust. Then, Puzzle took a great leap of faith from the open window out into the open sky . . .

Members online

No members online now.