Newb here!

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Hi! My name is Mark and we have (2) Papillons. They both came from reputable responsible breeders. "Snoop Dogg" is about a year and a half old, white & black male and we have a hound tri-color 6 month old female named "Ditte". Hope to add something and assist where I can while I ask for help when we need it. See you around!

-Mark.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Thanks for the welcome!

Barb - Is that a Great Pyr in your avatar? My sister in Virginia just adopted one of those. I doubt she has any idea of what she is getting into there but she has lots of big GSD dog experience already so it should work out just fine.

Crazed - Are you talking about Lauralin? Her and her paps are just delightful. I have been lurking for some time and enjoying thier experiences. I am sure we will be swapping stories sometime soon.

Glad to be here. :D

-Mark.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Your young one reminds me so much of Mia!!!
Yes they do look similar.

She had just a few wisps of white for a blaze when she was a puppy but they are all gone now. Ditte has a sister with a small white triangle blaze on her head like Mia. I expect Ditte to be a solid red head when she fully matures. Ditte's Daddy had the same red and black face as a pup and later turned out to be all red so she has a good chance to do the same. They just seem to change overnight!. Here is a puppy picture from a few months back.

Glad to see the Paps well represented here! :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Welcome! Thus far Laurelin has been one of our only regular posters with paps (IIRC) but Mia's enough dog to feel like there's more here. :rofl1:

Can't wait to hear and see more!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Welcome! Thus far Laurelin has been one of our only regular posters with paps (IIRC) but Mia's enough dog to feel like there's more here. :rofl1:

Can't wait to hear and see more!
So true. :rofl1:

I love all the pictures. Hound tris are my favorites (not biased or anything).

Members online

No members online now.