I got a raise!!!!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Totally un expected. I got my pay stub today took a look at it and my hourly wage went up and it was high lighted, Yay. So im going with I got a raise, even though it has not been mentioned to me by the Drs. Im gonna look more into it tomorrow. And i've been there only two months :)

I'm celebrating with a glass...or two of red wine.

Totally un expected. I got my pay stub today took a look at it and my hourly wage went up and it was high lighted, Yay. So im going with I got a raise, even though it has not been mentioned to me by the Drs. Im gonna look more into it tomorrow. And i've been there only two months :)

I'm celebrating with a glass...or two of red wine.
Yay!!

ACooper

Well I'm sure you deserve it Hayley! Even if you've only been there 2 months, they must see your hard work and dedication!

Congrats! Now go spend it on the dog :rofl1:

Doberluv

Congrats! How exciting! They MUST be knowledgeable about behavior. They reinforced you! Like Click-treat.:p Fantastic! Buy something for your new house that you can be reminded of how awesome you are every time you look at it.:)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well, it could have been something they give after so many weeks there :p Which would make sense why it was never mentioned. Happened to me at work not too long ago, too! XD

Congrats!

Congrats! If they didn't mention it, chances are it wasn't automatic -- they keep quiet about it and don't give it to someone who doesn't earn it, especially after just 2 months. :) That tells you they want to keep you!

Members online