Hermann by Ella's Lead

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Wait, what??
Where is this coming from??? I'm confused.:confused:
I was saying I have trouble understanding all the copycat collar stuff. I just see so many similarities with so many collar makers work like this one and the The Rocko - Leather Dog Collar - Paco Collars . But I mean, I see a difference, another bead in the middle, there are only so many ways to make a collar right? lol

I can't make a dang thing aside from a photograph so I've been just reading the collar stuff. I just keep noticing similarities so often that now I think I'm seeing double, triple, and quadruple on these websites.

That said I think these vintage collars still look great. It's a fun idea for all the vintage stuff, really. I will say all this collar drama has sure built up a lot of attention and I'm sure encouraged revenue for all, I keep looking and now i want some leather gear as well.

The witch hunt, collar drama, Mean Girls bullshit pettiness is NOT going to be brought into Chazhound, no matter how benignly.

Carry on.

And yes, the Vintage collars do look great, just like I knew they would way back when Becca and I were first talking about the old APBT photos and I said, "you know what, you ought to think about making collars inspired by the old dogs and their collars." They're turning out even cooler than I thought!

Last edited:

jrvl

Performance Bostons
And yes, the Vintage collars do look great, just like I knew they would way back when Becca and I were first talking about the old APBT photos and I said, "you know what, you ought to think about making collars inspired by the old dogs and their collars." They're turning out even cooler than I thought!
I loveee vintage-y photos, and now whenever I look at them I check out their collars because I'm going to be ordering vintage inspired collars from Becca. c:

Members online

No members online now.