Meet Flurry very cute

Y

yuckaduck

Meet Flurry, a puppy that was brought into the kennel and I have fallen in love with her. She is so sweet and just adorable. My trainer wants her but he is away on vacation, so I am going to keep her for him. I think maybe I will keep her forever........she is about 8 pounds still only 6 weeks old if that.

Y

yuckaduck

Guess what you think she is? I know her mother and here father so I can tell you but just try and guess for fun!

Y

yuckaduck

We got the gsd part, her father was a german shepherd from the county police patrol who instead of tracking as he was trained went for a fling with a lady. He was only in training and his handler neutered him two days after the dog took off on him.

Y

yuckaduck

German Sheperd Gurl said:
Dobe but if it is it looks nothing like one other than the leg markings.

Bingo her mother is a registered CanadianKC Doberman. She is show quality and the owner was mad as heck when she got banged by the gsd. She is gsd X Dobe

THere were 4 in the litter and the other three were solid black not another mark on them. SHe has alittle tan and a tiny spot of white on one foot.

Y

yuckaduck

Oh dam Id be pissed too.Why didnt the Dobe owner have her away from crazy boys though.Idiot better spay her now.
He brought her here with the pups. He had her tied in the yard and figured since she was tied up it was everyone elses responsibilty to keep their dogs away. She is spayed and she is already in her new home. SHe totally ignored the pups because the idiot had removed her from them at three weeks of age and kept them seperated until he dropped them off at my place at four weeks. I tried to get her to go back to them but no way. So I had to try and feed them. I wonder how many pups she had because he brought four, but did some die because he removed mom?

Y

yuckaduck

hhmmm 4 is a normal litter for a Dobe.Who knows though.That is so sad.I miss my Dobertoons now.Stupid owner.
Maybe they all survived then I do not know at all. I know she was the healthiest looking one. THe other three were rather thin. THey were all adopted on neuter contracts, Flurry is the only female of the group and I will spay her when she is 6 months. SHe has been dewormed but I have to do that again for sure. I also need to get her vaccinated again in two weeks because she had her 6 week shot. She has an eye that will need checking as well because it was infected when we first got her here, but it looks fine now. THat will just be a check up. Other than that she is good to go. Her next appointment is on November, 25 and Yukon goes to have his shoulder checked on. It will be interesting to see how everyone is going to behave when they all get there.

Y

yuckaduck

Sorry double post but it is now morning so I cannot edit.

Flurry did very well her first night inside. I do not have an extra crate for her so I just took the two big crates and put them side by side with a baby gate at each end. It made a rather large crate size for her but it worked. I put her blanket at one end and a tray with a puppy pad on in, at the other end. Toys in the middle! She did well she is a bit mixed up though. SHe did her duties on the blanket, and slept on the tray.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
yuckaduck said:
He brought her here with the pups. He had her tied in the yard and figured since she was tied up it was everyone elses responsibilty to keep their dogs away. She is spayed and she is already in her new home. SHe totally ignored the pups because the idiot had removed her from them at three weeks of age and kept them seperated until he dropped them off at my place at four weeks. I tried to get her to go back to them but no way. So I had to try and feed them. I wonder how many pups she had because he brought four, but did some die because he removed mom?
What are freakin idiot, stupid dog owner. I hope he never gets another dog. Poor mom and babies to be sep. like that at such a young age. He is a looker though yuck.

Y

yuckaduck

Yup she is a real sweet heart and so far today not one accident everything has been on her tray. We have been away all morning and just got home and every wet spot is on the tray like we want. Good Girl better then Hope and Yukon right now. They are so jealous right now!

He is apparently importing a white dobe, to show. Now from all the debates and the information given here we know that a white dobe cannot be showen. He will not listen he is convinced that he can import this male and show him and get to Westminster so I wish him luck because white dobes are considered a fault and they cannot be showen. Idiot is putting it rather mildly but I can honestly say since we started taking in litters and dogs, I have seen much much worse. I have a horror story here right now! I will share it with you all sometime when I get more facts because right now I have alot of BS that makes no sense and I know someone is lying somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.