Three dogs in need of homes - Chinese Crested, Paillon, Shih Tzu

Saeleofu

Three dogs are needing homes, separately or together. Their owner is having a lot of health issues unexpectedly and is having to change a lot of things about her life. She can no longer handle or afford 4 dogs, so she must rehome 3 of them.

1. 5 year old neutered male Chinese Crested "Gizmo"

Gizmo is made of awesome. I want to take him myself SO badly, but alas, I live with my parents and can't take him. He would probably be a great beginner sport dog. He's not trained at all, really, but has TONS of potential. He's very people-oriented. He is pretty active, which drives his current owner nuts, but he would probably be a great house dog if given a proper outlet for his energy (currently his only exercise is access to the yard via a doggie door). I love, LOVE this dog. He does have some skin issues, but I suspect that's due to diet more than anything else. He loves wearing clothes. He's completely naked on his body with nice white fringe on his legs/tail/head.

2. 5 1/2 year old spayed female papillon "Harlow"
Harlow is a black and white papillon. She is currently 22 pounds and extremely obese. Her frame is larger than most papillons, but she should still weight closer to 10 pounds. She has some allergy issues and is on allergy injections once a month (desensitization therapy) but was on steroids for a long time prior to allergy testing, and occasionally still gets steroids. She may not have allergy issues if she moves to a different area. She has already ordered a brand new bottle of allergy serum, which lasts probably 6-8 months if not longer.

3. 5 1/2 year old spayed female shih tzu "Bessie"
I don't know much about this dog, but she is a sweet, adorable little dog, fawn/white, and weighs approximately 14 pounds. If I had to guess, based on the condition of the other dogs in the household, she is probably overweight, but I have not seen her myself in a while. As far as I know, she has no other health issues, which is why I haven't seen her in a while ;)

Saeleofu

Forgot to add, Gizmo is 22lbs and maybe slightly overweight, but not terribly so. He's pretty tall for a crestie.

Members online

No members online now.