Post your favourite Mix :

Zhucca

Lab Love
I don't know whether this should go here, the breeds section, or picture section. Mods please move it where you see fit. I'm sure it's been done before but what the hay.

Please note this is just for FUN and that it's not a debate on whether people should be breeding mixed breed dogs.

Post your dogs, post your friends dogs, post shelter dogs, post CL dogs.. anything.

Here are a few of my favourites, none are mine:
* I apologize for the size*
Pomeranian x Jack Russell

BC x Boston

Yorkie x Papillon

???

grab01

I'm on a boat..
that yorkie papillon is a cutie:)

As for my favorites..I have a poodle/chihuahua mix (adopted at age 10) and a generic brown dog..both of which I'm pretty fond of:p

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I wish I had a photo of him, but hands down the most amazing mix I've ever seen was a Rottweiler x Airedale :)

I wish I had some pics of a friend's dog, Thor, the Doberdale :D He was one of the best dogs ever.

I'll have to find some of my old pics of Bear, GSDXAkita. The only other creature, two or four legged, Thor ever backed away from, lol. And he was a big, fuzzy sweetheart - even a certified therapy animal.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I don't have pics on the computer, but I have 2 favs--

My dad had an oops litter from his Malamute--the father was a bouvier. The result was Sugar. She was a very furry 90 lb dog. My dad only believed in outside dogs so she was just chained in his yard until we were having issues with people going in our horse barn at night so we brought her there. Sugar and my mare became fast friends. If my are left Sugar would howl and if we took Sugar for a walk my mare would run the fence crying for her. Sheena mourned when Sugar died.

The other favorite was my aunt's dog Belle. I would give my right arm for another dog like her. She was a shelter pup--they said she was a border collie/rat terrier mix. We got to dogsit when my aunt's family went tout of town. She was the kind of dog you could have just hang out in the yard and she would stay around and come when called the first time. She would also follow me on trail rides, etc. She would have been a kickass agility dog.

The way she died absolutely broke my heart. She was getting a bit senile and kept getting loose from my aunt's house and getting picked up by AC. Finally, my aunt refused to pick her up because "she was old anyway--might as well have then put her down."

Rather than passing with her family there she died alone and afraid with strangers. If my aunt had just TOLD me I would have gone and bailed her out and if it was time to go to the Bridge, she could have at least gone in the arms of someone familiar who loved her....:(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My favorite looks wise is still Mahalo. Freaking awesome. :)

I'm also biased, but I always thought Shack was a very attractive and well put together mutt.

I just like shepherd mixes though.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive

This is my heart dog Kujo who got stolen from our property the spring of my Junior year of highschool. We were told he was a maltesexpoodlexcocker but I think I see some doxie. He was smart and acted more like a cat than a dog.

Well, Maggie is by far my favorite :) But I met a dog last night that was SUPPOSEDLY half wolf and half golden retriever, but to me just looked like an all white lab or something. She was so sweet. I'll upload a pic later maybe.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
My favorite mix right now is Bax's Wilson. Just seeing pictures of him makes me smile. Every single time.

If Bax hadn't saved him, the world would be short a whole bunch of smiles.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I don't have a picture of him, but one of my favorite dogs ever was a collie/shepherd mix. Just big, golden and awesome. He was a semi-regular at daycare and the only dog I've ever seen Sawyer go all giddy-puppy-submissive towards.

And of course, Aubrey the Liliputian Rottweiler:

She's all of 35 pounds but the coolest dog ever.

F

FluffyZooCrew

I'm biased. :D

I love Annie's coat style, her color, her temperament, and her affectionate and loving nature. Annie is a schnauzer, and either greyhound, or whippet, mix.

And I love Sam's personality. He is so playful, loving, loyal, affectionate... you name it! And he's so cute. Sam is a beagle/rat terrier mix.

And though I do not support the intentional breeding of mixes, this is the coolest mutt I have ever seen:

Boston Terrier Papillion

I also saw someone in the pet store awhile back. They had a pit bull/airedale terrier cross. He was beautiful. He had the face, body, and stance of a pit bull terrier, with the coat style and coloring of an airedale. Gorgeous!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I thought Basset x Pit mixes were cool looking dogs.

Chloe the American Pit Bull x Basset Hound has always been a cutie pie!

Max, another Pit Bull x Basset Hound

Pedro, another Pit Bull x Basset Hound.

Igloo, a Pit x Hound.

Members online

No members online now.