puppy dog

loulou

Mr Coll you are sorely missed you shouldnt of died at such a young age and in the cruel way you did,you were to me and ian the absolute perfect puppy dog.You had such big adventures you sailed all the way from scotland to your new home in big rought seas so it was quite strange when we descovered that you had severe car sickness and spewed out the window like something out of the exorcist.You wernt the sharpest tool in the box at times but that was all a part of your charm.I miss you being their wen im down and upset because you always seemed to no and give me endless comfort&lots of cuddles.Ian still crys for you often and visits your special place to remember you, i try to comfort him as you probly would of but i am afraid your sudden passin has left a void that cant be filled.I find things all the time that remind me of you but even the furniture that you demolished makes me sad but smile all at the same time.You are missed and will never be replaced or forgoten.

WE LOVE U MR COLL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Coll. Know he will always be with you in your heart and memories. Mr. Coll was a special boy and brought you as much love as you gave him.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss of Mr. Coll. :( He sounds like he was a great dog. RIP Mr. Coll.

loulou

Its really nice to have somekind of memorial specially for our super dogs that we have had the privilage to have in our lifes! Thankyou everyone for your kind words X

Never forget you MrColl XXX

Members online

No members online now.