New Collars!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I got a package in the mail today from a friend of mine...

Two new collars.
The one for Cricket she had made about a year ago and it got lost and she found it recently. The other one is a tag collar she made for Joey. She has an Ibizan Hound and decided my beezer needed a Beezer Approved tag collar lol.

I LOVE them! Now I need her to make a tag collar for Bamm. I just have to find the perfect print for him.

There are a LOT of photos... I was fussing with my camera and managed to get some good shots. Since I couldn't decide which shots were my favorite you're going to get stuck with quite a few.... :)

Joey's new tag collar is PERFECT for him. If ever I could describe his personality in two words it would be Curious George.

DSC_0486COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Modeling his collar. He has a cut on his face if you're wondering about that. Got a little too rowdy with another dog at a dog park and he has thin skin.

DSC_0494COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Got ears?

DSC_0502COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Body profile

DSC_0515COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Wish I had focused this shot a little better, but overall I really like it.

DSC_0521COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0531COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0537COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

He was focused on the birds so I have quite a few shots from this side of his face

DSC_0549COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0550COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

**MORE PHOTOS**

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

DSC_0552COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0557COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0572COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

And now onto Cricket. I didn't take as many pics of her since she was not feeling up to having her photo taken so much today. Her eye is still bothering her a little even though it's already looking a LOT better.

DSC_0584COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Isn't this cute?

DSC_0593COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

See the hair she is missing around that eye? :(

DSC_0597COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

My little bug

DSC_0600COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

**THE END**

JacksonsMom

Oh my Joey is soooo handsome. That collar looks fabulous on him. He really is a great looking dog. Cricket is adorable as ever, her poor eye. :(

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you! I've been using Vetericyn for Cricket's eye and it seems to be helping a bit. She still has no hair around the eye, but at least it's less irritated looking than it was and she doesn't seem to be trying to scratch the itch quite as much as she was before.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This thread made me realize I really need to take some more pics of Bamm lol. I've just been having Beezer Fever for so long now so I'm still a bit on cloud 9.

FG167

Joey has got the most striking structure, he's really handsome.

Cricket is gorgeous, and I love her new collar, the colors are perfect!

This thread made me realize I really need to take some more pics of Bamm lol. I've just been having Beezer Fever for so long now so I'm still a bit on cloud 9.
Yes you do! But I can see how that Beezer boy is hogging the lime light you can just tell he is so full of spunk

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Yes you do! But I can see how that Beezer boy is hogging the lime light you can just tell he is so full of spunk
HAHA spunk is an understatement lol. This morning I was walking him with Cricket. He constantly kept trying to play with her when they were both on leash. That's a big no no on walks for us. I would tell him to knock it off and put him in a sit for a minute and as soon as we would start going again he would try to pounce on her in play again. This went on for like 15 minutes. He is STUBBORN!!!!!! I can tell it's going to be a serious mission to drill stuff into that sighthound head of his.

Members online

No members online now.