New Addition(s)

FG167

The pack is now in pairs, we picked Pan up on Thursday on our way to our new home in TN. He's fitting in marvelously and getting along with everyone great.

The Sable GSD boys

The brindle Cardi girls

The little (crazy) red boys

The dog pack is complete :)

Jason has been dying to get a cat (or two) and is into well-bred kittens so I did a little research and someone I trust very much in the dog world also breeds Bengals. We are on her list for a kitten this winter. Will be a full house but we love it!

JPuckett1989

Slowly but surely......
From someone who used to hate cats, I can say when you have a house full of dogs, having a cat that just wants to come up and sit on your lap and purr for a few hours is nice.

Grab

I didn't know you were getting Pan! I love him to bits :)

FG167

From someone who used to hate cats, I can say when you have a house full of dogs, having a cat that just wants to come up and sit on your lap and purr for a few hours is nice.
That's what Jason is telling me :) I don't hate cats, I just have no experience except barn cats when we had horses. I am open to the idea, especially since if I don't love them, Jason will be taking care of them anyway and if I do, he still will :rofl1:

I didn't know you were getting Pan! I love him to bits :)
Yup :) We are thrilled! I have known/trained with him since the day after he came home and he's been around for each of my dogs as they've been added and grown up.

I'm confused-lol-what's the story on the extra dogs?
We just bought Pan, the sable on the left for Jason's new competition dog in IPO. The other dogs were ours already.

Is the Bengal Cats going to be an F1, F2, F3...?
F5 and higher. She said I don't have to worry about any weird tendencies, hers are fully domesticated but still gorgeous. I can't wait to take pics! Especially with the Corgis :) A pet that won't outgrow them by double! haha

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Several of us "know" Pan from another board Adrianne - we've see pics of him as he's grown up. ;)

Grab

I didn't, either. I knew he was going to a new home, tho. I'm so glad I'll still "see" him! He's a gorgeous boy with so much potential.
I knew he was going to a new home but didn't know it would be one that would still share pics, lol.

Exciting:p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Ahhh, seriously my 3 favorite breeds in pairs! I am so jealous of your stunning black sable boys <3 They are spectacular. I'm glad Pan is fitting in, he's a hunk!!!

Fozzie wants to be in the middle of that Cardi girl sammich. ;)

FG167

I knew he was going to a new home but didn't know it would be one that would still share pics, lol.

Exciting:p
Yup, we were/are super excited. We live(d) 3 blocks away from Lies so we literally saw her and Pan/Nikon about every other day. So far, it doesn't appear that Pan has noticed he is not at "home". He's so used to traveling with Jason/I and Kastle/various other of our dogs.

Fozzie wants to be in the middle of that Cardi girl sammich. ;)
LOL Poppy would blow him off and Eden would hussy all over him - she loves boys and is not afraid to show it! ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Just love the pics of the entire family!

So what part of TN did you move to?

Ulteed

You have such a stunning group of dogs! I love seeing photographs of them. Your GSDs especially though, wow! :)

Red Chrome

They are all so gorgeous!

Glad to hear Pan is settling in nicely. I know that had to be hard on Lies. At least this way,he is in a wonderful home with good friends of hers,that is a blessing.

monkeys23

The pack is now in pairs, we picked Pan up on Thursday on our way to our new home in TN. He's fitting in marvelously and getting along with everyone great.

The Sable GSD boys
Love, love, love!!! Can never have too much sable awesomeness. :D

FG167

So what part of TN did you move to?
Knoxville. Although my IPO club is in Nashville so we will be going there weekly after Nationals.

Glad to hear Pan is settling in nicely. I know that had to be hard on Lies. At least this way,he is in a wonderful home with good friends of hers,that is a blessing.
She told me it was difficult but it was even worse having her two best friends move away at the same time :( Seriously, I miss her like crazy!

I'm hauling Pan and Kastle back to MI in three weeks for a flyball tournament so Lies will be running Pan at least part time in that (Jason may share handling if he can get off of work).

Oh it's Lies' Pan!? I thought he looked familiar and recognized the name, but didn't make the connection! That's awesome!
That's the one :) We are quite thrilled. Most people that add an adult dog do not get to know every single thing about that dog beforehand. It's crazy, there have been no surprises in terms of health/attitude/temperament because we *know* everything about Pan. It's really lovely and takes the stress out of adding a "new" dog to such a large pack when the whole pack already knows and adores the newbie :D

Members online