Uallis's Outing

Mdawn

Just a few pictures of Uallis when I took him to Lowe's the other day.

One more...

Mdawn

The harness is actually Uallis's seat belt restraint...I think it will be the last time that he can use it...he's outgrown it and it was a bit tight. So I have to get him another...;)

Eddie, I think, will be going next to Lowe's so I hope to get a few pictures of that too when its his turn. :)

Isn't it great to be able to take them places like Lowes and Home Depot? :) He looks like he's positively wallowing in the attention, lol!

Isn't it funny, though, when someone with a little dog in their purse complains that you've got your "monster" in the store? :rofl1:

The harness is actually Uallis's seat belt restraint...I think it will be the last time that he can use it...he's outgrown it and it was a bit tight. So I have to get him another...;)

Eddie, I think, will be going next to Lowe's so I hope to get a few pictures of that too when its his turn. :)
Eddie gets to go next?! That awesome!

How are they doing, outing wise? You can def tell you have been working hard with them, look how relaxed he looks!

I love me some Ually!

Mdawn

I love being able to take the boys to Lowe's. They are really great about letting well behaved dogs come in the store and its great for socialization. They have a lot of different noises and a lot of different people coming in and out all the time...so its one of my favorite places to take my dogs. Everyone, including customers, were really nice...several people asked if they could have their picture taken with him and all that.

Thanks Jenn! I have worked pretty hard with them. Uallis does very well. His lazy nature works to my advantage. LOL!! He's just too lazy to get overly excited about anything. :)

It's funny because in the first picture I posted where the woman is hugging on his head...I can totally tell that Uallis was just tolerating that...LOL!! He doesn't like being hugged or someone hanging on him. My boy isn't a cuddlier...lol

Eddie is going next. I don't know when it will be though. Eddie is pretty well behaved to but if we see other dogs he's unpredictable and we can run into some issues with that.

Well you can def tell you have been working.

I would take mine but could you imagine a Kody HOWL in a store like Lowes. can you say echoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Members online

No members online now.