Another hello from Washington

Hi -

I'm Karla. I live in Auburn, WA with my boyfriend, David, and my almost 17 year old son, Alex. I work full time as an HR Administrator for an international manufacturer, go to school part time (ten classes away from my Bachelor's...the end is near!), and the rest of my life is devoted to dogs.

I have several personal dogs - Lily and Ralph are aussie/lab/coy mixes that just turned 13 last month; Leeroy Jenkins is an APBT that turned 11 in December; Sophia Rose is a pit bull mix of some sort and is about 8 now; Shinobi is a 4 year old male pug; Samurai is a 3 year old male boston terrier mix; Zero is a 1.5 year old female pit bull/husky mix; and Zeke is my sons 9 month old terr-huahua.

I also have three fosters - Jericho, a 4-5 year old male pit bull that came from a horrible hoarding situation; Bam, a 7-8 year old male pug that was dumped in one of our volunteers yards; and most recently, Vyse - a 3 year old male pit bull that ran in front of my car during rush hour traffic nearly 3 weeks ago. I found out this morning that Vyse was originally purchased from a breeder that lives about half an hour away from my sister in Michigan by one of the members here on this board, and then was given away to someone.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and will post pictures of my crew as soon as finish tonights homework :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.