Walker and the Gang Pics (sry no pitties)

darkchild16

We are Home.
Walker on Holloween. He was a nanny dog. Dont ask it was though up in a minute since i couldnt find his hockey player costume.

Now for Pics of the ever private Guy Time. (Walker and Josh playing PS2)

*more*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Both your guys are super handsome! ANd DIg that orange collar:D only the coolest dogs ever wear orange. I am so happy to see you post pics, and always pleased to see your back with us again. I think of you often and hope that everything is going as it should. Say hey to the wee babe for me.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thankls i missed yall too. My christmas present to myself this year is goign to be a laptop for "school". And dont you know it bout the orange collars but sadly he wear his spike most of the time. I lvoe the reaction on peoples faces when he is the one licking the babies in his spike collar. :D. ANd thanks cant have anything but handsome guys LOL. Couldnt have Walker more handsome then my human guy could I

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehehehe i love the last one shoot i love all of them. Way to go Walker, getting people to lighten up infront of the camera is next to impossible!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Oh he can get anyone to lighten up. Which is really bad when you are trying to disipline him and he gives you that look like "BUT MOMMA, I just had to destroy that sock it was evil I tell you evil, You should be praising me for saving the world" I swear that is his mindset LOL.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Looks like everyone is happy, healthy and doing well! For which I am VERY glad...and Walker certainly looks taken with Josh, always a good sign!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Yea when his daddy is around im not even a though in his traitor brain.

The boys are going a tad crazy right now cuz the little one Whisper is in heat. URG!! Thank god they are both neutered but still can the nose unattach from teh butt for a minute or 2. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.