Dino: I didn't do it, Dad...Honest!

GRdad

Golden Retrievers Rule!
Here is Dino trying to explain to me how the trash cans got knocked over. I seem to recall some mention of the cat from next door. Hmmmmmmm.

bogolove

I see a hint of guilt in his eyes. I have seen that expression many times myself on my mischeivious boy!

OMG! Do I ever know that look! At least Dino doesn't have the advantage of a long, sad face to bombard you with . . . :rolleyes:

When I leave the house I always tell Bimmer to keep Kharma out of trouble (Shiva's in the laundry room - she WILL cruise the kitchen) and he gives me The Look. He and I both know I'm asking the impossible, lol!

darkchild16

We are Home.
walkers got the soulful hound face so his looks always makes its cuter and funnier whenever he trys to look ashamed. lol i love the weird faces our dogs make

avenlee

OMG that is toooo cute! Nora is my big nightmare. She'll chew up pencils all over the carpet during the day and that's like trying to get all the pine needles from the christmas tree up with the vaccumm first time around. I'm usually seen bent over picking up the pieces :eek: Sadie never really got into anything and I could only imagine her laying on the couch watching Nora's destruction and only thinking "Girl, your gonna get it when Mom comes Home" LOL

Members online

No members online now.