Flight Rising?

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.
Look how cute!

WOAHH very lucky!! I'd actually sell that for the 1 million treasure they're going for while they're still worth that price! I assume the price might go down with each day that passes (but don't take my word for it) LOL

I also used up my extra gathering tries today before I realized there was a new breed. :eek:

teacuptiger

floor dancer
So. My dragons' bios are evolving. I guess I still can write. Sorta, lol. I feel like I need to pan out exactly what is happening, but I'm kinda S. Kenyon'ing it right now, lol.

So. My dragons' bios are evolving. I guess I still can write. Sorta, lol. I feel like I need to pan out exactly what is happening, but I'm kinda S. Kenyon'ing it right now, lol.
I just started writing my first one today and I feel about the same :p

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I had extra turns today too... no luck in getting a Nocturne. Somewhat excited for my first nest hatching tomorrow. Not expecting anything exciting but hopefully can AH or exalt the babies to get some grown adults to breed lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Lookit my new baby! :D

Yay Crystal gene! I spent all my money on her. lol

The plan is to breed her to my male imperial and then breed one of their crystal offspring to a facet dragon I have yet to buy.

amberdyan

Lookit my new baby! :D

Yay Crystal gene! I spent all my money on her. lol

The plan is to breed her to my male imperial and then breed one of their crystal offspring to a facet dragon I have yet to buy.
ooo, she's pretty! I really like black/obsidian crystals.

xpaeanx

So I literally opened like 100 chests and NOTHING! I didn't hardly even get anything... each one would have like 1 food item in them. lol. It was terrible.

I went and redid my breeding pair posters, I'm not done with them all yet... but I think I like this style... it's simple. If anyone want's to be on any of the lists let me know! :) They all still have a bit of time before I can breed them though... and I think you can tell my dragon preferences? :lol-sign:

This pair is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!

And I can't wait until they have babies... I may switch up the pairs then. LOL.

Dekka

Just try me..
oooh Laur pretty.

I bought this guy with all my monies a while ago..

I am not a huge fan of all sparklies. I like facet a lot, but not with crystal. I know I am weird :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks! I am not usually a fan of Faes or crackle but I just love her.

She matches so well with like... all my males. I have no idea which one to pair her with.

amberdyan

So I literally opened like 100 chests and NOTHING! I didn't hardly even get anything... each one would have like 1 food item in them. lol. It was terrible.

I went and redid my breeding pair posters, I'm not done with them all yet... but I think I like this style... it's simple. If anyone want's to be on any of the lists let me know! :) They all still have a bit of time before I can breed them though... and I think you can tell my dragon preferences? :lol-sign:

Can I be on the list for this pair and the red imp pair? (Sorry if the quote looks weird. I'm on my phone.)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I got one! YAY! I opened a billion chests it feels like lol, but I got one familiar and one egg. She turned out pretty okay, definitely not my favorite colors, but something to start with!!!

Hopefully I can get a male, otherwise I'm stuck trying to get another one out of random breedings for colors/genes

amberdyan

I got one! YAY! I opened a billion chests it feels like lol, but I got one familiar and one egg. She turned out pretty okay, definitely not my favorite colors, but something to start with!!!

Hopefully I can get a male, otherwise I'm stuck trying to get another one out of random breedings for colors/genes
You can do that, but also, because of the Nocturne breed rarity tier, if you breed it with a wildclaw or coatl (the tier above) you will mostly get nocturne babies : ) I think I'm going to do that if I don't get a female that matches what I want.

Also, WOO HOO!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You can do that, but also, because of the Nocturne breed rarity tier, if you breed it with a wildclaw or coatl (the tier above) you will mostly get nocturne babies : ) I think I'm going to do that if I don't get a female that matches what I want.

Also, WOO HOO!
YESSSSSSS. I have a Coatl male who can breed at around the same time she can. WHOOOOOOO

Members online

No members online now.