Dog Breed Game

R

rottiegirl

tosa inu or boerboel? EDIT: my computer must be slow because I didnt see that someone already got it right, weird

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
German Sheperd Gurl said:
That looks Like a Tosa Inu but are supposed to weigh 200 plus lbs.I looked into that breed too lol.
Not to be persnickity, but that's a little off. :D Tosas are one of the smaller mastiffs. They were one of the only mastiff-type breeds bred specifically for dogfighting instead of protection, and smaller, more agile dogs were more desirable. I was fortunate enough to know a Tosa owner when I was a kid in Hawaii, and he filled my ears with tons of that stuff. LoL, just as dog-mad as the rest of us.

Gempress said:
Not to be persnickity, but that's a little off. :D Tosas are one of the smaller mastiffs. They were one of the only mastiff-type breeds bred specifically for dogfighting instead of protection, and smaller, more agile dogs were more desirable. I was fortunate enough to know a Tosa owner when I was a kid in Hawaii, and he filled my ears with tons of that stuff. LoL, just as dog-mad as the rest of us.
I read it in my breed book and thats what it says.I like them anyways but they are rare here and hard to find.

Staff online

Members online