Shhhhhhh..... don't tell Muffin I posted these....

xpaeanx

So, he's started crying a few times because of ice in his pads.... I had booties from Bailey that I recycled to Muffin... unfortunately they're a bit too big. But they're still worth a laugh. These were taken after I shoveled/salted my old man's deck.... he's getting up there and I'm afraid of him slipping on ice and breaking something....

Sorry for the quality... they were taken with my cell phone and there wasn't enough light...

angry corgi

sad woe-is-me corgi

if you don't take these stoooopid things off me then I kill you!

This is not as funny as when he first tryed walking with them on... but it's still good for a laugh.
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v150/xpaeanx/IMG_0118.flv">

Giny

ROFL, he looks like a platypus corgi mix in that video..hehe! Don't tell him I said that.

He seems like he'll get used to them quite well. It will definitely help his feet.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Morgan and Ares are laughing and pointing. :eek:

Tell Muffin he can come visit me any time he wants. We have no snow/ice and he won't have to wear ridiculous things. :D

ACooper

:rofl1: And ya...........if given the chance, I am SOOOOOOOOO going to nark you out X! hahahahahaha

PS, that video of him walking in them? Ya, that's how Orson does his "sneaking up on you" walk :rofl1:

VERY CUTE!!!

xpaeanx

LOL. Thanks Coop... but if you tell on me I won't be able to post these ridiculous pictures anymore

cp: as much as he hates me.... he really loves me. So I don't think he'd want to leave. LOL.

and giny: didn't you see my post about dogs actually being the decendants of the platypus?

Members online

No members online now.