A couple pics of Riley

Snark

Mutts to you
Yeah, just two that turned out halfway decent... Those legs keep getting longer and he's starting to get white hairs running through his coat. A roan brindle? Can't wait to see how much he changes by next month... :popcorn:

He was watching me until the flash did its red-eye thing...

I like this one the best... He was about 2 seconds from slithering off the chair.

If there's any sun out tomorrow, gonna try for some outside shots (providing we don't freeze to death... I'm ready for Spring!)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
he is GORGEOUS :D

I cant wait to see how he ends up when he is mature... he's going to be a stunner

Snark

Mutts to you
Thank you! We're still trying to figure out what his mix is... might be some boxer in there, and now I'm wondering if there's an ACD in there, too.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Now that's just too sweet. THe black background really sets off Riley's markings.

Snark

Mutts to you
Thank you! He's a good boy, just a bundle of energy and such a funny little guy. He's convinced that talking/grumbling at his kong or buster cube is what makes the treats come out. :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
hmm--now that I look at him, I see a resemblance to Gemp's Voodoo!! You could be in trouble!!

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Just wanted to say your pooch is very pretty.

Not sure what he is, but I'm a sucker for brindles. :)

Members online

No members online now.