OMG LMAO! Dash!

~Tucker&Me~

Oh my, gotta love BC puppy antics! Spy did the EXACT same thing with that exact pop up crate! Rolled it right now the hallway... :rolleyes:

~Tucker

ACooper

Hahhahaha.......I think it's funny that she is looking at you like that!

WTF are you doing? CAMERA?? REALLY?? RIGHT NOW?? GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

ROFLMAO!!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Jennifer, might I stress again the weirdness of Dash. :p My other BCs (even Neika who was extremely nuts) never did that!

Herschel

Oh my, gotta love BC puppy antics! Spy did the EXACT same thing with that exact pop up crate! Rolled it right now the hallway... :rolleyes:

~Tucker
Our friends were watching Herschel and Nala for a day. Both dogs were crated in a soft crate together while they had company over. Both of them decided that they wanted to say "hi" so badly that they rolled the crate across the room right over to the person that just walked in the door. Apparently, they did this with some level of coordination, too.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I don't know her daddy very well, he doesn't belong to her breeder. Her dam is extremely sweet and feminine and gentle. We hoped Dash would take after Steel... So far she looks like Steel. :p That' it.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I vaguely remember you showing me a picture of the Dam and Sire. :p Maybe she'll grow out of it, maybe not ROFL.

RD

Are you dead yet?
For my sake, I hope she does! If she keeps this up my parents won't want her, and then guess who will get her???

:p

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
HA! She really is a bit of an airhead, isn't she? (I mean that in the most loving way possible, of course)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Sizzle, she's kind of like the dumb blonde that plays up the stereotype. She's a smart one, but either for humor or appearance's sake, she acts like a moron. :p

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I know all about BCs pretending. I swear they ham it up because they know we love it.
Mine does it all the time. She pretends to be silly!

I love that pic!

Members online

No members online now.