My Girl (and some birdies)

GoingNowhere

Looking beautiful

her signature move... sit behind the car while we're packing so we can't leave without her

so fluffy after her bath!

I just noticed that she bit off part of her tongue, poor baby

She had her first bath since before she went missing in March and she looks so so so much better! There were finally no bandages to worry about keeping dry and I don't have to worry as much anymore when brushing her because all of her abrasions on her side and stomach are healed up. She licked a bit of her front left leg raw again, but we'll monitor it and if need be, she'll go back to a cone overnights so that we can dab it with ointment and not have her lick it off. She's not chewing at it or licking obsessively, so it makes me think that it might be okay to just heal back up.

And now for the birdies (and squirrel and chipmunk)

if anyone can tell me what kind of sparrow this is, I'd be grateful

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
She looks sooooo good... hard to believe she had such a rough time a few months ago!

Toller_08

She is looking amazing!!

That squirrel is super cute, too. And the chipmunk. The birds are really pretty as well. Great pictures!

GoingNowhere

Thank you! Doesn't she just look a million times better? I think that the bath and brushing really helped with her overall appearance :) I still have my fingers crossed that with time she will be able to do long walks and hikes again. For now, the family is still sticking to short strolls. But hey - it's a big improvement from when she couldn't walk up the driveway and back without limping. And even THAT was a big improvement from when she wouldn't put weight on the leg. And you know what? - Even that was a major improvement from when she was missing and we thought she might be dead.

All things considered, I am so so happy and it was nice to finally be able to give her a hug without smelling like dog.

GoingNowhere

Thank you both :) I'm glad she's feeling better too! Her grump personality is back in full swing too haha! :D

Members online

No members online now.