Beach time

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I took SO. MANY. PHOTOS. I will only post some ..the flies ate us alive but I don't think the dogs had a care in the world. We started at the shore but then we found a dock so they practiced their dock diving& they were superstars! I don't have any photos of them going off the dock. Next time for sure!

These two are seriously best friends ..they miss each other so much when they go a few days without seeing one another.

That said, they would have NO issues drowning one another if we had of only brought one red ball ;) Penny tried to get B a few times when she had already brought her ball back in. She plays to the death ahah

Her tail is longer than she is I'm pretty sure..

Praying the ball levitates up into her mouth.

Handsome, handsome waterlogged Border Collie!

That is a LOT of intensity for the ball from Penn (and a hilarious ear)!

Briar's intensity is still WAY MORE INTENSE. You just can't beat a Border Collie stare ..or at least, Penny certainly can't!

Post-swim ..how beautiful is my almost-1yr old babydog?!

And Mr. B post-swim. He is looking pretty pleased with himself!

Equinox

These are fantastic photos, the last few are my favorite :) It looks like they had SO much fun! Still trying to teach my weirdo how to swim so we can try dock diving eventually. He LOVES the water, but can't swim to save his life.

Also, I'm insanely jealous of your cloudy day weather.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
They make such a cute pair! Lovely photos too :)
They think so too ;) Penn pretty much grew up thinking Briar was her funny looking older brother! And thanks :)

That looks so fun! I love your Vizsla; they're a favorite breed of mine. I love that she has her tail.
Docking is illegal in Nova Scotia! I hated her full tail at first but definitely love it now ..except when it's hitting me in the face :| And, take the plunge& get a V ;)

These are fantastic photos, the last few are my favorite :) It looks like they had SO much fun! Still trying to teach my weirdo how to swim so we can try dock diving eventually. He LOVES the water, but can't swim to save his life.

Also, I'm insanely jealous of your cloudy day weather.
Too funny! It took A LOT of bribery to convince Penn to go above her head the first time. So worth it when they decide to love it! I have a love/hate with the clouds ..great for photos, sucky for heat!

Looks like a blast to me, :) so wish I had a dog that loved water!
I waited 25yrs for a dog that loved water ;) Sometimes, I regret wishing for that when she hops in the car/ on top of me drenched from head to toe LOL!

Biting flies are the worst! I hate them.

Penny really is stunning and just cracks me up too in the running through the water pictures! She seems like SUCH a fun dog.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Biting flies are the worst! I hate them.

Penny really is stunning and just cracks me up too in the running through the water pictures! She seems like SUCH a fun dog.
Yeah, flies make me sad. I'm coveredddd in bites from my ankles to my scalp.
She is truly one of the most fun dogs :) Thanks!

I love your ginger GSP :p

Looks like a lot of fun!
I think I'll start calling her my Ginger GSP ..too cute! Lots and lots of fun. Wishing there were at least another Vizsla or GSP on this island though. She's the only one under 10yrs old :(

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
!

I think I'll start calling her my Ginger GSP ..too cute! Lots and lots of fun. Wishing there were at least another Vizsla or GSP on this island though. She's the only one under 10yrs old :(
You'll just have to get another...... ;)

Members online

No members online now.