Swiffer Sweep Vac

simplymisty

IL Dog Freak
Does anyone own this? If yes, can you tell me what you like & don't like about it? How is it at picking up dog hair?

My GSD sheds like you wouldn't believe (I've been told that she sheds worst that most GSD) and I'd like something to help with the hair. I saw this and have been wondering how good it would be.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I've had other Swiffer products, and I wouldn't mess with 'em.

I have a Dyson vac and I love it, though.

JennyWI

We don't have a dog yet, so I can't comment on dog hair, but I absolutely love it for all-around cleanup. It does a great job under the table after meals and getting dust along the baseboards. It does run out of power fairly fast and need recharging, but it's not a problem. We don't have any carpeting, so it's great for quick jobs.

I expect it'll be a godsend when our furry friend fianlly comes home.

mjb

It works great on hard surface floors. It wouldn't do much on carpet, though. My dog is not a heavy shedder, but it picks up pet fur that is on the floor.

Herschel

I have a really nice vacuum, a Roomba, and a Hoover Steam Vac.

We don't have any major problems with shedding but I guess I like maintaining my carpets or something. A couple of days ago someone recommended the "One Sweep" and I went ahead and bought it. I'm still waiting to receive it but the reviews are good.

http://www.epinions.com/As_Seen_on_TV_-_One_Sweep/display_~reviews

If you purchase it, I would recommend not ordering directly from "Telebrands".

Members online

No members online now.