Official 2014 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Here's the Wishlist thread! http://chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274211

Will we be matched based on # of dogs? And is there a max value? I just don't want to get more than I can give.
Yah, I generally try not to make someone with one pet buy for someone with 154 pets. Generally, the $25 mark is a good aim!

oooo, this sounds SO awesome... My join date is REALLY late July, though. Let me know if I'm okay to participate and I'll send you the PM. Otherwise, I'll just look forward to participating next year!
Eh, I've seen you posting around enough, I'd say go for it!

I would like to sign up as a backup Secret Santa in case something happens and someone can't send a gift. I'll send a PM
Awesome, thanks!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm in! And I'm heading to CanAm this weekend which I hear has good shopping, perhaps I'll pick up a few things ahead of time...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Will we be matched based on # of dogs? And is there a max value? I just don't want to get more than I can give.
That usually happens... it's kind of part of the game. As long as gifts are thoughtful and sweet, you shouldn't have an issue. Some people go all out and buy ALL THE THINGS - it just happens. No one takes it personally when their gift is slightly better or worse than the one they sent.

I would like to sign up as a backup Secret Santa in case something happens and someone can't send a gift. I'll send a PM
Ditto.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Thinking about it more-I really don't know if I'll be participating this year. I want to, don't get me wrong, but, I don't have as much money as I thought I did.

I *could* do it, but I feel like it really won't be sufficient compared to what other get,& how much others do get.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.