Hello All you dog lovers!

Hi everyone! I am jumping bean. I have a the cutest of all cockers, Chelsea. She is three months old and has the cutest brown ears and freckles. My kids love her! I wish I knew more about dog behavior -- which is why I am joining this forum. I am sure you all have so much wisdom to share. I watch people with dogs and see their loving relationships. I love calm and controlled and loving animals -- the kind that are easily approachable and offer wonderful companionship. I hope to create that kind of situation at my home. So far, we are a little overwhelmed with puppy-hood but enthusiastic and determined just the same. I have been doing a lot of reading and I seem to have more questions then answers. So....I suppose I will be peppering the board with my wonderings. I watch the Dog Whisperer and other dog programs and try to learn as much as I can. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Salutations!
Jumping Bean

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Welcome! I'm positive you'll get all the awnsers you need here, from all of us dog lovers, and I am sure you'll get a lot of awnsers from different sorts of people (Some who do Agility, some who do flyball, some who show, and many others!)

So, you're bound you find an awnser that suits you! :)

Hope you like it here, can't wait to see pictures!

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pictures of Chelsea, puppy-hood can be frustrating but eventually it ends and all your hard work will pay off. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Hi and welcome to Chaz! You're in the right place for lots of great advice. Hang in there - puppies and kids simultaneously can be very challenging, but totally worth the effort. There are lots of people here to help with the most difficult of problems. See you on the forum!

Members online

No members online now.