I need vibes for a house we may go see

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I just got a call back on one of the houses I'm really interested in renting.

This house sounds SO perfect. It's all hardwood flooring which is better with our dog crew. It's on 162 acres but I think the owner lives on the acreage (they have cows and I think horses) and they have a sectioned off piece of the land with this house on it that they are renting out.

They are fine with the animals. I was worried when I talked to the real estate agent that they were going to cringe when I told them we have three dogs and a cat. The real estate agent laughed and said it's definitely fine and that she prefers to work with renters with pets since she does a lot of fostering for rescue and has 6 dogs currently.

The property has a pond on it that we can fish on and a detached garage that Josh could totally use as a workshop.

Here's the link... you can look through the photos on the right hand side as well.
http://www.homes.com/listing/174823843/?zmc=EM-LST-Confirm

Cross your fingers, spare some vibes please? I've been searching constantly for rentals in our price range and this sounds exactly like what we've been looking for.

Doberluv

It looks absolutely gorgeous. That property is amazing and it even has a pond. The house is darling. Gosh!!!! I hope you get it! Sounds perfect. Lots of vibes headed your way. Let us know.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
That house is adorable, and the property is gorgeous! I love the swing on the front porch!

Good luck! I hope you guys get it :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Super vibes!!! I will be incredibly jealous if you get to have a pond. :p
Ive wanted a pond foreverrrrrrrrrr. I had one when I was younger and had koi fish. Not sure what kind of fish this one has. I wasn't specifically even looking for a place with a pond when I found this one, but it's definitely an added bonus if we get this place.

I mainly wanted a smallish house in a more secluded area... no more of this city nonsense if I can avoid it. My other main criteria was obviously a place that is animal friendly and ok with our crew.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Josh said it might be a no go on this house because its oil heated and apparently oil is really expensive. He wants me to call and find out a ballpark range of what it tends to cost to heat the house during the winter, but more than likely if its expensive then its going to be a no which will really make me unhappy.

I really want to be in a our place by Christmas... Sooo bad.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Josh said it might be a no go on this house because its oil heated and apparently oil is really expensive. He wants me to call and find out a ballpark range of what it tends to cost to heat the house during the winter, but more than likely if its expensive then its going to be a no which will really make me unhappy.

Nuu!!!

Wear sweaters!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

Boo! It's awesome! :/

Members online