wierd

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I noticed that Lily will growl at herself in a mirror. If she's laying on our bed and she sees her reflection in the mirror she will growl softly. She doesn't growl if she sees Hannah on the bed with us though, just her reflection. Is this normal? I'm sort of worried maybe she's starting to have some issues or something.

Doberluv

I'm sort of worried maybe she's starting to have some issues or something.
Just keep telling her that you like her looks and she has nothing to worry about, that she'll grow into her big nose when she's a little older.

LOL...sorry, not meaning to make fun of you here. It's just so cute. Yes, it's normal. Lots of dogs do that. Lyric use to also and the mirror he was looking in was on a wall and on the other side is my den. He'd look, growl, then go into the den and look at the wall on that side.....come back, look in the mirror again and growl. ROFLOL!

Saje

Island dweller
did you get a new dog??? LOL

I think that's so cute. Sounds normal too me. Probably a poodle thing :rolleyes: :p

Giny

Hehe, might be a poodle thing. Kassie did that when she was a pup also. Once she realized it was only her reflection she stopped. Too bad, it was cute! LOL

Members online

No members online now.