Art would like to let you guys know....

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
That he is desperate. He is a starved dog and he will work for foodz. lol

DSC_0660 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

DSC_0661 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

DSC_0662 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

DSC_0666 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

From the look on his face, I suspect there has been drinking involved here. LOL (Jk, no drinking involved lol)

He would also like to let the girl dogs here know that he is awesome and very romantic.

DSC_0681 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

ANd to show you what he looked like through almost every picture:

DSC_0682 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

See the stink eye?? LOL

DSC_0658 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

DSC_0607 by Babyblue5291, on Flickr

He was not happy with me....oh well! ^_^

Locke

He is so hungry he even ate some of the sign! Poor guy. *tosses cookie all the way to Art*

JacksonsMom

I LOVE Art. He is just the cutest little guy. I love all the holding of things - it's one thing I can't get Jackson to do long enough for a photo, LOL

He is completely adorable as are the pictures! I wish I could get my guys to hold things other than food in their mouths.

This is so cute! I love his little squinty face haha.

I am also envious of those of you who can get your dogs to hold things. Mine are very picky about texture and weight!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks everyone! ^_^

He is so hungry he even ate some of the sign! Poor guy. *tosses cookie all the way to Art*
lol Art appreciates the cookie. Says it tastes better than the paper ;)

Love this guy so much :)

Menchi says she would love a date with Art :D
Yay! Art is getting himself all dolled up for her....wait.....that's not very manly Art! :p

I LOVE Art. He is just the cutest little guy. I love all the holding of things - it's one thing I can't get Jackson to do long enough for a photo, LOL
Yeah, we are working on him holding things for longer periods of time. This is why I got the evil eye lol

He is completely adorable as are the pictures! I wish I could get my guys to hold things other than food in their mouths.
I have just the opposite problem. Art will not go anywhere near anything even related to food if I ask him to hold it. He backs away and flat out refuses. -_- Until I just give it to him to eat it or it has a wrapper. :rolleyes:

This is so cute! I love his little squinty face haha.

I am also envious of those of you who can get your dogs to hold things. Mine are very picky about texture and weight!
lol behind those squinty eyes is pure hate :D

Members online

No members online now.