Online dog training classes?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
And I'm signing up for this!
I'm thinking about it too... but I can't afford it... wondering if I could convince my mom to pay for it for me and tell her it will be helpful for Georgie. =P It WILL be helpful for Georgie, that's not a lie, I just don't know if I can convince her to pay for it, haha.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I did a bronze level Fenzi course for NW2 and NW3 nosework and really loved it. I might even take it again, I thought it was very good.

Personally I know me well enough to know I won't video my classes so the bronze level worked best for me. I can see instruction and everything but I don't get the 1 on 1. It was fine for the nosework class at least.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I'm thinking about it too... but I can't afford it... wondering if I could convince my mom to pay for it for me and tell her it will be helpful for Georgie. =P It WILL be helpful for Georgie, that's not a lie, I just don't know if I can convince her to pay for it, haha.
You can apply for a scholarship and get it half off. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
You can apply for a scholarship and get it half off. :)
Yeah, but that's only for the lowest level, which I don't think is going to be really helpful at this point. I need instructor feedback I think. Payton must be witnessed to be believed. =P

mrose_s

BusterLove
I've been meaning to do a Trkman class for ages, I should look into Fenzi's aswell.

I feel lost with the agility stuff I'm playing with with Quinn, and after going and watching the local agility club again last week and seeing several dogs break off and chase each other during training it just re confirms to me that that situation is not going to work for her.
Will have a good look at what is on offer this afternoon.

Members online

No members online now.