What is your favorite "dog bag"?

CaliTerp07

I'm looking for a good bag to take to our agility trials. Something with lots of pockets, I think. Room for treats, water bottle, work papers (while we're waiting for our classes), leashes, poop bags, doggy coats in the winter, etc. Easily wiped down for trials in sand/dirt venues. Honestly, I'm thinking a diaper bag would be best but I haven't found a good one yet.

What do you use? I've currently been using a reusable grocery bag, but it's ugly and lame.

CaliTerp07

Zipper closure too...I have a dog who snatches treats out of bags. She can open zippers too, but it takes a little longer! Ideally something with a separate second I can throw an ice pack in. Her agility treats are string cheese and tuna fish, both which need to be kept cold...

Not like I'm asking for a lot or anything.

Torch

I use backpacks or messenger bags for just about everything. I have an insane love of pockets and compartments, and these seem to fulfill those needs lol.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I have a Clean Run bag that I like, though I wish it had more pockets. It holds a TON and has a zipper on top. A friend of mine has a Mud River bag that she adores and I've been eyeing lol: http://shop.mudriverdogproducts.com/inventoryD.asp?item_no=MRHB&CatId={9F359615-386F-43FE-90B7-8A6071F0C678}

CaliTerp07

Hillside

Original Twin
I use a fabric tool bag. It has a lot of pockets, zips closed and has a hard plastic bottom so it doesn't absorb moisture from the ground. I also looked at some fishing tackle bags that would have worked out just as well.

MicksMom

I'm being lazy and not posting the photos...but here are my GEAR BAGS. Including all the "necessities" that I cram into them.
That's the same one I have. :) I thought about getting one in a different color for Nosework, but ended up using a gift card to Cherrybrook to get an Oval Office bag.

JacksonsMom

My stepmom sells Thirty One bags so she got me one that is personalized with Jackson's name on it. Lots of pockets, etc. It works. :)

MicksMom

Those doggonegood bags look awesome! How is the insulated section?...
The insulated section is being added to the new model, mine doesn't have one (I also think the new bag is going to be a little smaller than mine). But, mine is big enough that I can put either a neoprene bottle holder or a small insulated lunch box in it. I've also run the handle of the bag trhough the lunch box handles then velcroed the bag handle together.

I think MAX200 has those bags now.

ETA- It's not MAX200, it's J&J, and they have the more expensive one called Gear Bag (mine is called a Tote). The Gear Bag is almost $80.

CaliTerp07

The insulated section is being added to the new model, mine doesn't have one (I also think the new bag is going to be a little smaller than mine). But, mine is big enough that I can put either a neoprene bottle holder or a small insulated lunch box in it. I've also run the handle of the bag trhough the lunch box handles then velcroed the bag handle together.

I think MAX200 has those bags now.

ETA- It's not MAX200, it's J&J, and they have the more expensive one called Gear Bag (mine is called a Tote). The Gear Bag is almost $80.
Yeah, the gear bag is the same as the one on clean run. Hard to stomach an $80 price tag for what is a glorified duffel bag!

Thank you so much for all the suggestions, everyone! I feel like I have multiple good options now, and will have a good choice before the next trial :)

Members online