The Venting Thread

Lyzelle

Jin drama. Just when I think he can't get more crazy. Suddenly! He is more insane. Since I can't reply to him right now because I refuse to talk to him while no one is home with me, I'm just going to vent about it here.

And the proof I was going to show you was a letter that was drafted, sealed and signed directly from my psychiatrist, telling you (PARTICULARLY YOU) what I originally began seeing her for stress and anxiety issues pertaining to things I turned on myself as a child, and pertaining to my marriage, as well as the progress that has come out of the sessions I have had with her so far. It was going to be her, an actual medical professional.
Er. Pretty sure medical professionals, particularly military medical profressionals, do not simply, happily, la-dee-da release patient information to whoever.

I don't portray myself as a victim. I portray myself as someone who hasn't been listened to, or understood. You did not, for one second, consider that I really was trying to look after you, or to protect you.
Yeah, sorry, I was having issues listening and believing you were trying to protect me while you were SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS AND THROWING **** AROUND.

I was trying to PROTECT you when I said you were being like your mother. I was trying to PROTECT you when I said you were irrational. I told you those particular things because you WERE exhibiting those qualities. I didn't want to you to have to stumble upon them when it was too late, because I knew you didn't want to be those things. I would have HELPED you change those things. I planned to stand beside you on ANYTHING you needed to change.
AKA, "As I've said, no other man would ever want you and I want to completely break you down and build you up how *I* like because *I* am the ONLY one who would stand beside you. YOU have to change FOR ME. THEN I can love you." I'm so tired of the mind games.

And if we can have one, JUST ONE civil conversation, I can avoid that pain that causes me to say things I don't mean.
"Do X then I won't have to treat you like Y."

Every time we speak face to face, I don't bully you. I let you feel my emotions. I let you look me in the eye.
Wat.

Last edited:

Brattina88

I have been looking forward to today for seriously 10 months. It was the first day of my summer program, and I still can't believe how it went. I mean, I was irritated it was going to rain but ****...

My hours are screwed, my co-teachers hours are screwed, I am SO SICK of being taken advantage of at work, and yet I dedicate so much of myself to it. Tension was so bad today my co-worker and i nearly got into it, and we get along SO well this never happens... :(

On top of everything they making us work overtime and then making us take "breaks" to releive it, because they won't pay overtime. But you pretty much have to work through your break. I refused to, and I left. So when I came back, I got bitched at because I didn't have some stuff done. So I stood up for myself and said when would you like me to do this? Response? I don't care just get it done :mad: :mad: :mad: some people get catered to and get of work early, but I'm a doormat apparently. I am so pissed. This has to be illegal or something. And to get yelled at on top of it for something out of my control. :( and then hung-up on when I tried to smooth things over with my co-worker

I am sooo frustrated, and so done. And it's only Monday :( I wish i could no call no show tomorrow
I was so mad I cried in the car the whole way home and now I'm all stuffy and my face is all red and blotchy, eyes are red and swollen. Hate it hate it hate it

Xandra

Is "letting you feel [his] emotions" a euphemistic way of describing him flipping out at you? Because that's kind of what it sounds like and that is hilariously/scarily far gone.

(would say though that I think it's totally within the realm of possibility for a psychiatrist to write a letter like that if requested by the patient)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Not happy. What I was hoping would be a happy is...not. And now I just don't know. God dammit.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Sleep? Yes, it would be nice. But because I took a nap, it ain't gonna happen.

And also. I hate that I love this Secret Life of an American Teenager so much.

noludoru

Bored Now.
My last day off was Monday (not today, but last Monday) my next isn't until Wednesday. I'm tired... And my eye hurts because there's somthing in it that won't come out. -_-
Will you and Winnie come swimming with us at Cherry Creek on Wed? There's a sandy beach to nap on, plenty of shade trees, and the lake is lovely.

Saeleofu

I'm so tired of itching. I've had hives since Thursday night. STOP ITCHING PLEASE. I've tried topical Benadryl, oral Beneadryl, Zyrtec, Claritin, topical hydrocortisone...NOTHING WORKS. This is crap. I used to NEVER have allergies, and then this year it just awful.

If I can get into a doctor tomorrow, I'll go, but I work all day every day, so it's hard to get in. There is an immediate care center down the road, but...it feels kind of stupid to go there for allergies. But most doctors aren't open after 5, and I get off at 5 or 6. My only day off soon is Sunday, and guess what? DOCTORS ARE CLOSED THEN, TOO.

:wall:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
If my boss enforces the policy I'm hearing that she is more than likely going to be enforcing then I won't be able to do lure coursing because lure coursing typically falls on the weekends. Love my job, but if that's the case I may be looking for a different one. :(

The policy I'm hearing she is planning to discuss is that you are required to work 2 weekends a month which is either two full weekends, all Saturdays or all Sundays. I don't work Sundays at all because the shifts on Sundays are only a few hours long and I live way too far from work and don't make enough money to make that trip for only a few hours of pay. So I usually don't work Sundays. That would mean I would have to work every Saturday and lure coursing events are usually two day events, sometimes 3 and fall over the weekend like I said.

If she could make Sundays fall on the same schedule as our Saturday hours and be open for dog daycare on Sundays then it would be more hours and I'd more willing to work Sundays and work non lure coursing weekends, but as of right now Sundays are pointless to work unless you live close to my work.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Back to work after a nice three day birthday weekend... the best thing of my birthday was NOT being at work.
Bawwwwww.

ETA: Well Tim Tebow and I will NEVER get married now.
PATRIOTS?? REALLY?

Last edited:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
We have new management at work.

Their favorite game is "how much money can we take away before the entire sales staff quits?"

Favorite management style: Threatening our jobs on a nigh-daily basis.

Favorite phrase: "No one is allowed to talk to anyone until everyone has an appointment for today!"

:wall: :wall: :wall: Our store is 3rd in the ENTIRE FRAKING NATION. We don't need a-hold micromanaging in order to continue to grow, we were doing just fine before they came in.

DJEtzel

also... wtf Recon!?

He's been introduced to walkers, wheelchairs, and medical equipment just fine with no reaction (on purpose for socialization) and today a guy walks into the dog park with crutches and Recon goes NUTS... hackles up barking and running around him in circles. I apologized profusely, and he just laughed about it (his dog did the same thing) but I was SO embarrassed. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.