Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage

GipsyQueen

That has diddly squat to do with their sexuality though......

I simply can't see how finding women attractive meant they ignored the needs of the child.

They're just bad parents, end of. It's a ridiculous suggestion to say it is because they like vaginas.
This.

She could rebel if she were married to man as well. They are unfit parents, but that has nothing to do with their sexuality. There are pleanty of young women in a straight relationship that have kids to rebel against their family, or to fix their relationship or *insert reason here*. To me that's more of a "I'm having a kid because I can, so hear me roar" kind of thing, as oppossed to a I am gay, so hear me roar.
I've seen homosexual couples raise wonderful and loving children just like any other couple, but I also know a homosexual couple who are just unfit to be parents - just as I have seen heterosexual couples who are unfit to be parents.
Your ability to raise a child has nothing to do with your sexuality.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Homosexuality should be blamed on straight parents. They are the ones who keep having gay kids.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I didn't call you an ignorant ass. I doubt you have ever once beaten a homosexual, thrown a drink at them, called them a faggot, spat at them, burned down their bars, broken into their houses and destroyed their stuff. As I said previously, I have no issue with anyone disagreeing with homosexuality. That is your cross to bear. I have issues with people who force that disagreement on others.

My quote had nothing to do with you or anyone on this thread. But thanks for calling ME childish. ;)
I don't think I've ever thrown a drink at anyone ... Except maybe the floor and that was more dropped than thrown lol. I have accidently apit my drink all over people before LMAO... Not a pretty picture and QUITE embarrassing when it happens to a group of strangers LOL

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry.

Off topic... I had a dream that this thread was locked and I was all like WTF we were all being good.

Staff online

Members online