Casio EX-FH25

jrvl

Performance Bostons
I recently purchased the Casio EX-FH25, I have no clue how to use it. I have no clue how to do anything picture wise, aha. I'd like to be able to take some nice agility/action shots, especially indoors. Any tips?

Michiyo-Fir

You can get the manual on Casio's website I believe. I don't personally have any experience with that particular camera other than knowing it's an ultra zoom as our store doesn't carry Casios.

However, for action shots, try setting the camera to shutter speed priority, should be something like Tv or S on the camera's mode dial. Try shutter speeds of 1/1500 or more in nice sunny conditions and you should be able to get some great action shots.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I have a Casio, but I'm not sure which exact model it is. I'll go check.

I do have to say that my camera, while it's a nice little portable camera, sucks when it comes to most action shots.

jrvl

Performance Bostons
I have a Casio, but I'm not sure which exact model it is. I'll go check.

I do have to say that my camera, while it's a nice little portable camera, sucks when it comes to most action shots.
This isn't your typical point and shoot.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Ah, you've got a much better camera. I won't be any help, then.
One way I check out photos for a camera is to look for pictures taken by that model on Flickr. Maybe you can also message someone on there who got some action shots you like?

Members online

No members online now.