New chazzy dog drawing

GoingNowhere

Not to flood this forum with a bunch of these drawings, but it was suggested to me that maybe I make a separate thread for each dog, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Chaz dog #3

I thought it turned out pretty well... though the eyes would have been much cooler in color! I didn't do them justice.

Feel free to guess. :p

-GoingNowhere

I was just thinking about how adorable Slades eyebrow whiskers were today and you captured him BRILLIANTLY!!!! As always, beautiful job GoingNowhere!!:hail:

I'm so happy to see them in a seperate thread for each dog. They each deserve their own very special place.:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
flood away...i love your work! Glad to see someone out there is putting pencil to paper lately.

GoingNowhere

Thanks all. And yep that's Slade. I'm not really planning on 'taking orders'. I'll draw if I have time, but I don't want to promise anyone anything. :)

And Kayota, there are plenty of high quality pics out there. All you have to do is search a dog's name in the search bar. If the user regularly posts pics, you'll probably be able to find a nice one. All of the drawings I've done so far on this board have been from really nice pictures - I'm not good enough to improvise and make a picture look like a dog that I don't even know without a good picture. ;) So certainly go ahead and draw with me. :)

Again, thanks everyone! :D

-GoingNowhere

Juicy

I love the eyes, even without color!!

Is this 3d? His nose and ears seem to come out the paper a bit.

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
Not to flood this forum with a bunch of these drawings, but it was suggested to me that maybe I make a separate thread for each dog, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Chaz dog #3

I thought it turned out pretty well... though the eyes would have been much cooler in color! I didn't do them justice.

Feel free to guess. :p

-GoingNowhere

OMG I can't believe I missed this thread! Holy crap, that's AWESOME!!!

Mah baby looks so purty! :D

weird1

danelover
thats really good!!!!! You know my dad is a pro artist? let me see if i can find a pic he drew. look at my profile. if i have it or not

Staff online

Members online