October Weight Loss Thread/Challenge

Brattina88

Me, I am, too. Starting next week we are re-vamping the diet/exercise routine again. I've hit another plateau, which is fine, but I'm ready to get things going again!! :D

I don't have a scale. BUT. I tried on my absolute favorite jeans from high school (whyohwhy did I even keep those) and OMFG THEY FIT!!! :banana:

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
How is everyone doing? Tomorrow is the last day of Level 2, 30 day shred for me, so I'm excited about that. I don't like level two, so I've not been doing it each day like I should have been

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
The scale and I aren't talking to each other (**** muscle weight) and haven't ran since Tuesday due to the rain. Hopefully our photo shoot won't go for very long today and it'll still be light out when I get home so we can go. Today's/next run will be run 10 minutes, walk 3 minutes - repeat until 2.25 miles have been reached, and then sprinting up hills.

ACooper

Hard to say how I'm doing at the moment, LOL It's hormonal time.... Should be feeling back to normal by Sunday/Monday though.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I totally failed in posting my weigh-in for Monday. Monday I was +1.5 lbs.. a mixture of not running and having a bad weekend. Yesterday I was down a pound, and today I'm also down another pound. That brings my total so far to -0.5 lbs/5 and -1.5".

ACooper

I forgot to come back with an update, LOL

Happy to report I am down 1 pound. I'm still feeling like there's a bit of bloat hanging around.......so hopefully the scale will go down a bit more in the next day or so :)

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I'm up. I fell off the keto/ low carb wagon Junish.. But, considering the months of no care, I'm not as chubby as I could have gotten.

I'm back on keto day two.

164.7 yesterday. 162.2 today. May make it 5 pounds in water weight and hit the challenge :)

I ate a potato a couple of weeks ago.

It wasn't all that, lol. Haven't been tempted since.

I'll confess my downfall is Mexican -- but a tamale and corn tortilla chips with aguacate once a month or so seems to kick me when I'm stuck for some reason.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I want in, too! I hit my 50lbs loss 2 weeks ago and have been plateauing since. I have got to step it up.

Merico... What kind if running program do you do?

Members online

No members online now.