Whatcha doing?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Besides playing on Chaz, that is. Anything interesting?

I've learned that someone as unused to caffeine as I am should not be drinking a 24 oz. expresso. I've decided that it's a wonderful idea to start doing some fall cleaning. Pardon me while I go run up the walls to dust the ceiling.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rofl1: :D

Red.Apricot

Blinking all sleepy, and trying to wake up from a stupid nap.

I'm also trying to motivate myself to do stuff.

And my 'I'm hungry' hints are being ignored by my boyfriend.

Lyzelle

I'm trying to find something for dinner. I really, really want Chinese, but it'd be $20 just for me!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Just finished flipping the hot wings in the oven and vacuuming the bedroom. I had to strongly resist the urge to make "Vroom, vroom!" noises and run through the house while pushing the vacuum.

YAY FOR CAFFEINE!! *tweak tweak tweak*

And yea, I hear ya on the Chinese food. I love it, but it can be expensive unless you go for a buffet.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Just finished editing pictures from the lurecoursing fun day I went to today. Videos will be worked on later.

Also waiting on dinner - DH is making pasta. :)

chaospony

Drinking green tea after a very long shower. I'm all lethargic and ready for bed.

First though the dogs need a pre bedtime walk. It's rainy out though so we will probably only get far enough to pee and poop then they will both want back to the house.

Then it's some journaling and bed.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Just got done cooking dinner, so eating while the kids eat and then bathing all 3 and putting the older two to bed and waiting for J to get home from work.

but all I really want to do is curl up in bed.

Pass me some of the espresso?

MicksMom

I just updated an old Rally course I designed to use some of the new signs, and emailed it to the folks that come to run thrus on Thursdays. I'm getting ready to shut the computer down and go relax in the livingroom. Maybe read for awhile before the Giants game starts. Still have to feed the rabbit and the fish, too.

joce

Playing online while we drive back from port Clinton. I think I have a phone addiction. I always have this thing in my hands.

The moon is beautiful and huge tonight. Anyone else see it? Tried to take pics but they suck.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Watching Louis C.K.'s Chewed Up with Ryan and Megan's boyfriend and playing with Whiskey. Waiting for Megan to get here to walk dogs around the block.

ACooper

Chazzing on the tablet, sitting with Kev and the boys while they watch tv....relaxing before bedtime :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Snuggling with Juno! Had a busy day today and this is really the first time I've sat down and relaxed... feels goooood.

Members online

No members online now.