9.5 Month Old Aussie stacked

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Here is Lark "Diamond Aire Meadow Song"
(WTCH VCH ASCA/Intl.CH CarMel Knockn' um Dead X Touchstone Desert Savoir-Faire Mjr Ptd)

at 9.5 months old, she is as nekkid as can be! I'm very pleased with how she is turning out.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Very beautiful girl! ;) She doesn't look nekkid to me... she looks super fluffy and huggable. Your Aussies are so pretty, but they look like they can still work. It's awesome.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I think it's safe to say "naked" means different things to different people! lol

And how is she 9.5 months already? She was just a baby!

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Very beautiful girl! ;) She doesn't look nekkid to me... she looks super fluffy and huggable. Your Aussies are so pretty, but they look like they can still work. It's awesome.
LOL! She is sure naked to me, the fur on her sides and on her thighs is only an inch long right now. The hair on her neck and over the shoulders is the normal length she was before she blew the rest.

And thank you! I like a dog that has correct conformation and is also able and willing to do it's original breed purpose.

Equinox

WOW :eek:

I cannot believe that lanky, super awkward little puppy has grown up and filled out so nicely. She is stunning!

Members online

No members online now.