The Good News thread

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I posted here about the phone call I received. Last night something even BETTER happened and I didn't think that was possible. Here's a message I received on Facebook from the owner of my #1 FAVORITE dog at my old job.

Hi Kendall!

I hope it's not weird for me to be reaching out... I found your info through the (daycare) facebook page. It's (name) -- Milo's mom

I just wanted to get in touch to say THANK YOU for the very sweet note and gift you left on your last day. I had no idea you were leaving, but that was really thoughtful of you.

I know you and Milo developed a special bond, and he really loves you. Wondering what you're up to now and if you plan to continue working with dogs. I will still be taking Milo to (daycare), but if you are doing any dog sitting, please let me know. Milo doesn't bond with that many people, so I think it'd be really nice for him to see you still. Let me know if you're up for it!

Talk soon,
(name)
When he started he was terrified, no one could touch him, etc. I love working with shy/scared dogs so I was drawn to him right away and we developed a really awesome bond. After just a short time he'd see me and lose his mind with excitement. I absolutely LOVE that dog and he was the hardest one to leave. I am so freaking excited I barely even have words for it. <3

SaraB

Thermal imaging camera came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to go pick it up and play with it!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

(All of those exclamation points are incredibly necessary for this post.)

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
The kittens went to the vet and I almost got weepy when the vet said he couldn't get over how fantastic they both looked right down to nice shiny coats. It really hit home since I wasn't even sure Dobby was going to make it when I found him. The little guys really come a ways in the last month and a half.

Taqroy

If you teach a Mu to fetch....

Mufetch by taqroy, on Flickr

She brought me ALL of this. (Except the Zuke's.) Even the messenger bag, which got caught on the entertainment center and required much tugging. I <3 her and her awesomeness.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA CAME!!

Yay!!
That is way cool!

Are you able to tell anything from this picture? Lol

Also, Kendall- that is awesome! I am also drawn to the shy dogs and love when you start to create a bond and make them feel more comfortable. That is great that you may get to continue seeing Milo! I hope you are able to sit him many times. :) Maybe you could offer to do a few meetups or something as well?

My good news: I got a super awesome nap today. Literally slept my entire afternoon away, but I needed it so bad. Breakfast with Josh's grandparents tomorrow morning.. and I haz a snuggling Lucy on me right now. :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Laying in bed underneath my floating tealights, jamming to some 1D, eating an ice cream sandwich and getting ready to watch some Degrassi... nope, no complaints. After having worked the last 2 Saturdays, I'm pretty pumped to have tomorrow off so that I can have a relaxing Friday night!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
My sister and I are redoing our bedroom! We got new pillow cases and a new bedspread, and we are in the process of throwing things out and rearranging things. I'm so excited, I love this kind of thing!

Laying in bed underneath my floating tealights, jamming to some 1D, eating an ice cream sandwich and getting ready to watch some Degrassi... nope, no complaints. After having worked the last 2 Saturdays, I'm pretty pumped to have tomorrow off so that I can have a relaxing Friday night!
This post made me so happy! I love relaxing times like this! And you're making me really want floating tea lights so I can pretend I'm at Hogwarts LOL! Did you go to your 1D concert yet??

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I was able to *sleep* last night. Went to bed when I wanted. Was so comfortable and cozy. Slept through the night, woke up when I wanted, was still so comfortable and cozy.

So relaxed this morning. It is wonderful. Now if only my cold could go away...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Michael called me today. <3

He sounded tired. We didn't really get to say much besides, "How are you doing?" but it was really, really, really nice just to hear his voice again. After we hung up I cried, but it was a good cry.

I miss that boy so much. Only 30 more days. Please, God, let it only be 30 more days.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This post made me so happy! I love relaxing times like this! And you're making me really want floating tea lights so I can pretend I'm at Hogwarts LOL! Did you go to your 1D concert yet??
I'm a nerd sometimes :p You should totally get some lights for yourself, I just love love love turning them on at night! I didn't get tickets for the concert sadly, the cheapest tickets were just tooooo expensive, especially since it was at a venue where the "cheap seats" are really bad. Hopefully there will be a next time! In the meantime I will just continue to have my own mini concerts in my car and in my bedroom lol.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm a nerd sometimes :p You should totally get some lights for yourself, I just love love love turning them on at night! I didn't get tickets for the concert sadly, the cheapest tickets were just tooooo expensive, especially since it was at a venue where the "cheap seats" are really bad. Hopefully there will be a next time! In the meantime I will just continue to have my own mini concerts in my car and in my bedroom lol.
I have purple Christmas lights in my room right now and they are cute but I like that lantern look. I have seen some online that I want, I will probably end up getting them soon!!

Aww I'm sorry you couldn't get tickets! But I totally understand. Concert tickets for the popular artists and groups get so freaking expensive. They all get bought up on ticketmaster then resold for sickening prices on stubhub and sites like that. I got ripped off on my 1st set of Justin Bieber tickets but this recent concert I went to I paid pretty fair prices and I could have gotten them even cheaper if I had waited a little bit. They go down drastically the closer you get to the concert date. And there will definitely be a next time, don't worry!

noludoru

Bored Now.

I know I'm ruining the page for you all. I don't care. It's deliberate.

I drove that today.

And my GSM drag raced my customer's Shelby GT500 with his S6.

And, and, and. . . and. . . yeah.

Taqroy

24 of the12 inch bully sticks at Costco + branch cutters = 48 - 6 inch bully sticks.

For $46 that's way less than I usually pay AND they're bigger in diameter. Score!

Plus cute baby stuff for half price. :D

Members online

No members online now.