The Good News thread

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Just got myself a borrowed dock dog! :D So excited.

(Dog at work who is kind of destructive because his owner is divorced and works a lot and doesn't have a lot of time to exercise him... I just talked to him today and he is going to let me do dock diving with him. ACK. So excited.)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Forgot my lunch and money to buy lunch today and then someone came by and I gave their dog a bath (staff wash) and they tipped me $5

LUNCH MONEYYY!!!
yay! I was so hungry!

Red.Apricot

I waffled on where to get lunch all day, and then went to my favorite Indian place to get a lunch special.

Which it turns out they don't do on Sunday.

BUT.

They will let you get buffet to go, and for $10 I got to fill the container as much as it would hold AND got bread. Deep fried 'assorted veggies' with curry powder... chicken tikka... lentils. I'm very happy.

I'll eat off this for two days, easy. :D

I tweaked a quiescent hip problem yesterday, but it's humid today so the dogs are all pretty subdued and it doesn't matter that I can't exercise them. RELIEF.

Saeleofu

My boss was apparently stalking me at the zoo, and when I got done with my class she told me I did an awesome job. I had no idea she was even there :rofl1: Then one of my other coworkers told me "You're awesome in everything you do!"

I'm still not used to this. At the clinic we get yelled at for everything. At the zoo we get praised for everything.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
My boss was apparently stalking me at the zoo, and when I got done with my class she told me I did an awesome job. I had no idea she was even there :rofl1: Then one of my other coworkers told me "You're awesome in everything you do!"

I'm still not used to this. At the clinic we get yelled at for everything. At the zoo we get praised for everything.
That's awesome! Sounds like you are really enjoying the teaching. :)

My good news: Fresh pan fish over the fire tonight! Yummm.

Members online

No members online now.