The Venting Thread

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
The reason I woke up early today? STARVATION. And I'm pretty sure I stuffed my face last night. Ate breakfast.. still starving. Help. lol

Red Chrome

Ugh I hate hate hate insomnia. :( Have you tried melatonin Adrianne? It's the one thing that's worked for me besides lots of booze or the pills that I get hooked on.
I take melatonin sometimes. It works wonders.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm sooo tired! I mean I love this new job but getting up at 5:30am every morning is going to kill me! I'm used to getting up around 9 lol

Taqroy

I have a headache. And my eyes feel weird - like my contacts are the wrong prescription. Blegh.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
The new employee at work quit for stupid reasons and now I have to miss agility tonight, agility that I've already paid for. I'm not a happy camper.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The amount of stomach problems I am having this year is astounding. I really think it is the meds. I want to rip my stomach out right now. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Insurance, why are you so stupid? I need my freaking shots. Already I've got more symptoms than I started with. This sucks.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
At least I think it was a chigger. It was red and tiny and there's a bite where I pulled it off of me.

Now I'm so paranoid I'm feeling random itching everywhere.

Taqroy

At least I think it was a chigger. It was red and tiny and there's a bite where I pulled it off of me.

Now I'm so paranoid I'm feeling random itching everywhere.
Do not google image search for chiggers. Now I itch everywhere also. *twitch*

CaliTerp07

I am one of three algebra teachers. The only one who has planned a single lesson this past week. I have 4 (FOUR) different preps, and plan novel, engaging lessons for each of them daily.

And then the other teacher(s) use them. The other teachers who only have 2 preps, but just as much planning time.

Which would be fine, if they provided anything to me in return...but I can't very well say no, because then I'm just hurting the kids. *sigh*

Taqroy

This is more of a whine than a vent but it took 6 weeks for the dealership to cash my check for the timing belt replacement. And now my bank account is really sad.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Sitting in my work parking lot for an hour until my shift starts. Had placement testing at school today and finished 20 mins ago...since the school and my job are less than 10 minutes away from each other, it didn't make sense for me to go all the way home (20/25 mins away). But I'm bored and hungry lol.

Oh but the worst part is I have to take a review math class. Because I did not remember anything from college algebra.

Should be super excited, its a beautiful fall afternoon and we are going to the baseball game where the Cardinals will most likely clinch their spot in the playoffs - but I feel like crap. A migraine is trying to come on and I have felt just utterly exhausted for over a week now - so I am whining.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
A client of mine is being forced to rehome her dog by her husband. :( He's not a dog person and just doesn't get that a 14mo is still a puppy. :(

Lyzelle

This Implanon thing is itching like crazy. And I can't itch it, because it's still sensitive. It's driving me nuts.

Brushing Zander out is proving to be a week long chore. We're supposed to get snow this week, too, which is not going to help this process at all.

And he horse-kicked me in the face while I was trimming his back feet. So I have a lovely bruise coming up. And no longer want to go to the store.

ETA: I also hate Jin's video game habits. It's making budgeting ridiculously hard when I have to count in anywhere from $100 to $300 in games every month.

Last edited:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My new job is boring.
My new co-workers aren't anywhere near as fun as my old co-workers.

Life after radio... not so super awesome.

Lyzelle

I'm raging. Because my SIL and BIL are raging. Because two people we all thought were our very best of friends are screwing them over majorly. By not paying rent, on top of all the other issues we've had with them being general spoiled brats.

I've told BIL and SIL to take them to small claims court. And I so, so, so DESPERATELY wish I was down there to start sorting through the bullshit. Either to help support SIL or take boots to asses on this crap. UGH.

It's so frustrating being so far away from those you care about in situations like this! I'm taking it out on the house via cleaning. Which I guess is the best outlet, considering.

ETA: Oh, and DH's squadron is trying to royally **** him out of the Italy orders by staging mock PT tests and asking for paperwork when it is NOT DUE. They are jumping through the hoops of procedure trying SO hard to **** us over. And again, nothing I can do about it.

Members online