Our Border Collies

BorderCollieLvr

BorderCollieAddict
Moss - 4 year old farm bred border collie, he does flyball and is working towards his Gold Kennel Club Good Citizen Award.

Eva - 3 year old border collie bred by a breeder in Leicestershire, does flyball, some agility. She currently has a litter of 8 border collie puppies (pics below) while she has those shes being doing some pet obedience to keep her busy and has been working towards her silver Kennel Club Good Citizen Award and will be going back now the puppies can be left.

Tia - 2 year old border collie bred by Kaeleon border collies in Cambridge, she has done some agility with my other half and is curretly learning heelwork to music and working towards her bronze Kennel Club Good Citizen Award.

Cassie - 9 year old border collie was re-homed to us as her old owners quite simply didn't want her, she did lots of agility when she was younger but now just does it for fun. She completed her Bronze Kennel Club Award and might do some more at a later date.

BorderCollieLvr

BorderCollieAddict
Haze - 8 year old border collie also bred on a farm, shes more my mothers dog tried agility when she was younger but she didn't really take to it, more to do with my mother spoiling of her. Shes done her Bronze award and now enjoys long walks and swimming in dirty water.

Bear - 3 year old border collie bred by Rosmarnus border collies in Norfolk, does agility and some flyball, and going to start obedience classes soon.

Skye - 18month old border collie bred by Kamarda border collies in Suffolk, shes absalutely bonkers, taking to agility well done her puppy foundation award and will do bronze soon. Waiting for her to calm down and 'get' flyball she'll get there eventually. Also hope to start showing her in breed this year.

On the left with her mum on the right

BorderCollieLvr

BorderCollieAddict
Rosie - 16month old belongs to my other half she's coming on brilliantly at flyaball, has done some agility and is working towards her Silver Kennel Club Good Citizen Award.

Eva's puppies - sired by Bluella Woodman, other half is keeping the darkest blue & white (Mist)

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
Ok, I ADORE Eva and Skye! SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! OMG! If you EVER need to rehome any of them.... You need look no further than ME!
I also have never seen a blue and white.... maybe that's something that hasn't come into the USA yet. OH SO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH!
*wipes up the drool puddle*
Thank you OH SO MUCH for sharing!!!

BostonBanker

Aww,they are so beautiful! I love Rosie's coloring.

When I was teaching dog classes, we had a blue and white border collie in class. I thought at the time he was just a blue merle who didn't have any merling showing; it was a couple of years before I knew blue could be a color on it's own as well.

ACooper

Beautiful crew you have there! All very lovely and unique looking from the other :)

I bet you don't lack excitement around your place, LOL

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This is not helping my border collie wants! I really love Eva. Such a pretty face and eyes she has.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I've not seen many blues either. What color was the sire?

Where breeding are your working border collies? :)

Last edited:

BorderCollieLvr

BorderCollieAddict
I've not seen many blues either. What color was the sire?

Where breeding are your working border collies? :)
dads a black tri colour but both mum & dad carry the blue gene :)

they all go back to ISDS lines apart from Skye who goes back to clan-abbey and Tia whos lines are finnish/american and half english working.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I also have never seen a blue and white.... maybe that's something that hasn't come into the USA yet.
There are lots in the states! Unfortunately, I've only ever seen blues in hardcore show lines.

All of your Border Collies are stunning! :D I love all of the variety you have. I love Cassie... she looks so sweet. And Moss looks stunning! He reminds me of my farm boy. More, more!

You don't mind if I take lighter blue puppy, do you? Kthxbai.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
such beautiful dogs!!! :)

i wish i was active enough to handle a border collie, your dogs are stunning

and those puppies, too cute!! :) just wanna scoop em up and hug em

Members online

No members online now.