The Venting Thread

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
People that turn in chronically sick animals and/or aggressive animals need to have concrete blocks tied to their feet and thrown into pond full of leeches up to their necks, and slowly bled to death.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Global warming means extreme weather shifts, it doesn't mean the whole globe warms, the cold warms while the warm chills, and we're changing ecosystems faster than they can adapt.

Buy it or not but its a pet peeve when people misunderstand what the theory is actually outlining.
Thank You. I didn't have time to post something like that earlier.

Your humor and idocracy offends us. Get over it. Go hide in a bathroom.

In other venting matters, this cat. I hate cats. That is all.

Onwards with regularly scheduled programming.
I love you.

My vent is about people replying to every vent posts.
I love you

Oh good, I'm not the only one! I read a bunch about it and they talk like it's just an issue men have. Fat hairy men and I'm like... :( :( :(

The first time mine flared up was so bad. I couldn't sit at all and woke up in the middle of the night all night because it was hurting so bad. Right now it is just sore.
Just for the record my ex BIL was not fat, or hairy...was a man however! He was in very good shape.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Listening to two ladies blabber and complain about things they don't even understand or comprehend after suffering through 4 hours of Calc quizzes, a 2 hour Calc exam, and a 2 hour Calc lecture... I don't have enough coffee for this.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Oh good, I'm not the only one! I read a bunch about it and they talk like it's just an issue men have. Fat hairy men and I'm like... :( :( :(

The first time mine flared up was so bad. I couldn't sit at all and woke up in the middle of the night all night because it was hurting so bad. Right now it is just sore.
Oh god I had no idea... Haha. My sister has one too so I thought it was totally normal for women to have them.

I've had mine get that bad before. Moving at all just hurts, and standing, sitting, laying are impossible. Other times it's just a dull pain. Sore, but not too bothersome.

I really do keep meaning to see a doctor, I just always talk myself out of it.

I was getting ready this morning and noticed a black...spot on my leg. I thought to myself, "When did I cut myself? That's really dark for a scab" then the realization of what it was washed over me in waves.

An effin tick. Balls....

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I was getting ready this morning and noticed a black...spot on my leg. I thought to myself, "When did I cut myself? That's really dark for a scab" then the realization of what it was washed over me in waves.

An effin tick. Balls....
I still get sleeved remembering the tick that was climbing on my stomach in a bathroom of a mall in Virginia on a visit. I was... Petrified. I would lose it.

Hillside

Original Twin
I had some woman call my store wanting us to take her fish because she is moving across the country in a week. We don't have room so I suggested the local rescue league. She doesn't want to drive that far. She told me "thanks for nothing" and hung up on me.

Gah, not my fault you can't plan ahead.

FG167

Ben was told that we must sell the house immediately and move back to Ohio. He is Lucky i didn't torch the place then and there
Uh yeah, I felt the same way when my first hike this year I came back with three ticks. I had to pull one off of Aikon yesterday and it was TINY and he is TINY and he SCREAMED like we were killing him and flailed. Gross.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Cramps. Why do I get cramps when it's finally time to be off work?

I want bubble bath and pizza. No idea why pizza.

Also had a nose bleed this afternoon.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Somebody told me she brought her senior dog to the HS today. A dog I told her to call me if it came down to that and I'd take her while she continues to find a home.

So upset.

Xandra

Avoided colds all year when everyone around me had them. I got a sore throat during my math exam and now it's progressed into a partially stuffed up nose. Here's to hoping the Coldfx keeps it at bay.

crazedACD

I had some woman call my store wanting us to take her fish because she is moving across the country in a week. We don't have room so I suggested the local rescue league. She doesn't want to drive that far. She told me "thanks for nothing" and hung up on me.

Gah, not my fault you can't plan ahead.
Ugh, yes. I have people call all the time to drop off fish, which is totally fine with me unless they are over a foot long (no tanks big enough). But then they want store credit or compensation for them..nope. Yes I'm going to resell it, do you really want me to offer your fish for free? The first idiot that comes in will get it. If someone brings in a lot of really cool stuff (or a lot of baby cichlids), I will sometimes offer say 20% off whatever they want in fish that day...but that is rare. Shrug. People get so pissed.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ugh, yes. I have people call all the time to drop off fish, which is totally fine with me unless they are over a foot long (no tanks big enough). But then they want store credit or compensation for them..nope. Yes I'm going to resell it, do you really want me to offer your fish for free? The first idiot that comes in will get it. If someone brings in a lot of really cool stuff (or a lot of baby cichlids), I will sometimes offer say 20% off whatever they want in fish that day...but that is rare. Shrug. People get so pissed.
I never realized this was even a thing, lol. Do you quarantine before introducing to existing stock?

Members online

No members online now.