Trent, Predator to Grass and Cuz's

Equinox

I have about a million pictures from the past month to edit, so posting a few at a time while I edit the rest. Sorry for the bad quality, these were taken with an older (but new to me) zoom lens. Just wanted something with better zoom, but hopefully I will eventually learn to get better still and action shots.

Okay up close portraits with the right lighting! These are straight out of camera (I think) except for the crop.

The fearsome predator... is apparently an herbivore.

Grazing on grass. Yum.
]

wheeeeeeee. This is how he hunts down his prey.

Making the kill.

My stunning boy.

Correction, my stunning 79 lbs boy! Maintaining his weight well.

Equinox

Herbivore Shepherd disapproves of your keto lifestyle. :p
LOL I'm pretty sure he's only a herbivore until I bring out the bacon. Then those judgey little eyes turn into pleading ones.

I love it when my dogs munch on grass, then puke when they come in the house :)

Great pics BTW.
Thanks!

Weirdest thing though - Trent is the opposite. When he has an upset stomach and pukes, the first thing he'll do is scarf down all the grass within reach. I doubt it helps, so I've simply concluded that my dog is crazy.

He's so gorgeous! :)

Ack, mine graze and barf too.
Thank you! Are you still getting your puppy by the way? When? I NEED TO KNOW.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Such a handsome boy! I just love him - there is nothing, nothing, nothing like a beautiful GSD.

I love this picture - so regal!

Toller_08

Cute isn't really a word I normally would use to describe Trent, but those action pictures are kind of adorable!

And then he goes back to looking like his sweet, regal self again. He's beautiful.

Equinox

Thanks so much everyone!

Such a handsome boy! I just love him - there is nothing, nothing, nothing like a beautiful GSD.

I love this picture - so regal!
Me, too! One of my new favorite profile shots.

Fun pictures! I miss grass...and snow. I'd take anything over this mud we have lol

Love the eye shot!
Thanks! At least you had a bit of snow... our mud lasts 10 months out of 12, AND we almost never get any snow :p

Cute isn't really a word I normally would use to describe Trent, but those action pictures are kind of adorable!

And then he goes back to looking like his sweet, regal self again. He's beautiful.
LOL Trent's pretty adorable, especially when he's running around with that Bad Cuz. This dog has a TON of personality!!

Members online

No members online now.