I wrote a book about my old Lab buddy...

snook

I had this posted in the wrong spot, oops. It's a story about my yellow Lab Bunkie. I don't want to waste this sites bandwidth by posting the book in here, so here is a link to the book/blog: http://bunkiestory.blogspot.com/ . It's free, I gain nothing from the book at this time. He passed many years ago and this is my way of dealing with it, even though it's been 10+ years since he left. It's written in Americana Humor genre and chapter 4 is pretty raw. He was my best buddy for years and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. The idea of the book has been festering inside me for years, it finally bubbled it's way to the top. I hope you enjoy it.

Doberluv

I think it's wonderful that you wrote this book about your best buddy. It looks well planned out. I didn't read it because I have dial up and it takes forever for each page. I just don't have time right now to go through it all. But I'd like to read some of it at least when I do have more time.

I bet it really does help you deal with it to remember all the good times and get it written down. What a grand tribute that is to your best friend and companion.

Good for you to accomplish such a work.

Members online

No members online now.