grooming with the vaccuum!

dogsbestfriend

Talk to the Paw!
Yesterday I happened to be vaccuuming my pup's bed with the brush attachment while she curiously sat beside me watching. Since she didn't freak out over the noise, I got the idea to see if she would let me use it on her. To my surprise, she did! She loved it. She got brushed and the hair got sucked up at the same time. I know this may seem funny, but has anyone else ever did this?
Now, if only I could get my cat to comply.....

bubbatd

I have a doggy brush attachment for my vacuum . My other Goldens loved it ... Ollie hasn't taken to it yet !

emc

I always wanted to use a vacuum on my Chihuahua, but I never thought that anyone actually used it on their dog. Surprise, surprise. My dog would go nutty if I tried it, too bad.

HA! We did this for the first time just the other day! Sancho is a shepard husky mix and has been shedding horribly this summer. The vacuum worked! He was scared at first but let us do it anyway. The cat was a little more difficult though ;-)

emma3j

WOW.
Nice to hear this.
I never tried such thing on my deary
Let me see what would be her response !!!

mrose_s

BusterLove
mums always vacuumed her dogs, i vacuum buzz now but there is one nozzle he''s prefer to stick his tongue in lol. he also can chase the vacuum head on command "skitch it" lol but i'm still workign on getting the "off" 100% because once he starts he enjoys chasing it too much

Members online

No members online now.