Happy birthday Nico!

Hillside

Original Twin
OMG! My boy turned two today! Granted, he has only been home since May, I can't imagine my house or life without this fuzzy (well compared to Saga) brown dog. He is SO much fun all the time. He is always down for whatever I want to do and is a total blast to train since he picks things up creepy fast.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Happy birthday to one of the brown stick dogs! Nico is a cutie, and I love his face. :D

Indy says "OHAI THUR" :D

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
lol I read the title and thought it is not my son's b-day. What is up? LOL What a gorgeous pup to share a name with my son.

Red Chrome

Happy Birthday Nico!!!!

lol I read the title and thought it is not my son's b-day. What is up? LOL What a gorgeous pup to share a name with my son.
Actually since Nico is 2, your son shares a name with him since he is the older of the 2. LOL That's kinda neat.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
:rofl1:

Actually, I think Hillsides Nico came first lol. And it was an insane Roman emperor who was pretty unpopular lol, so insanity = Malinois lol

Airn

Aww happy birthday, Nico!

Hahaha Nico 1 (doggie Nico) and Nico 2 (human baby Nico). This will help for future Nico reference.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I didn't mean it as my Nico came first. Just that I thought it cool they shared a name. No other implication was meant.

:rofl1:

Actually, I think Hillsides Nico came first lol. And it was an insane Roman emperor who was pretty unpopular lol, so insanity = Malinois lol
Our Nico is named after the baby boy in one of the Fast and the Furious movies who was named after Dominic Doreto in the movie. We heard the name and loved it. Then when we looked up the meaning which is "Victory for the People" considering everything my family has been through we thought it fitting. So ours is not named after a Roman Emperor. lol

I still think it is cool they share a name though.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Happy Birthday, Nico!! My coworker's Boxer puppy is a female named Nico, so there are quite a few of them around, it seems!

Members online