Wet Cat Food Suggestions

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My kitty cat thinks Weruva and BFF are the awesomest brands ever. They're good brands... I don't know if your cat has a preference, but these are not pate, these have lots of gravy and chunks of meat. Yummy.

Maxy24

I feed Earthborn, Wellness (grain free regulars as well as core), Nature's Variety Instinct, and Weruva right now. In the past we fed innova, Nature's Variety Prarie, Evo, cal natural, Go!, By Nature, Felidae, and Holistic Select. All were good, we stopped because when I went to college my dad couldn't keep track of so many brands lol. Just keep in mind Weruva is low in calories so many cats are not satisfied by it in the normal amounts, but they do love it. Earthborn is also non-pate, I've onlky fed the chicken one but it's just shredded chicken in gravy, my cat's favorite.

My cat's favorites are Earthborn, Fussie Cat, BFF, and Tiki Cat. I would suggest going to the local pet food store and getting a wide variety of brands/flavors and see what your cat likes.

Some other good brands are EVO, Fromm, Halo, Lotus, Natural Balance, Nature's Logic, Go!/Now!, PureVita, Weruva, Before Grain, Blue Buffalo, California Natural, Evangers, Felidae, Holistic Select, Innova, Merrick, Nature's Variety, Solid Gold, and Wellness.

Members online